* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 Makeup Artist Tricks To Steal💄💅🎀✨
1.The Matte Factor:You can turn any lipstick matte by adding a small amount of powder blush on top.Apply lipstick blot with a tissue and pat blush on top with your finger until it’s fully matte.
This is a perfect way to test matte texture to see if you like it while utilizing products you already have.
2. Ms. Mix-A-Lot: You can easily make an at home tinted moisturizer by mixing your foundation with your daily moisturizing cream. This will thin out the texture of your makeup when you want sheer coverage, and hydrate your skin at the same time.
If you’re searching for a new foundation, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is incredible.
3. Double Duty Eyes: Did you know mascara can double as an eyeliner? Smudge some mascara from your wand on your hand, and apply as a liner with a brush to the lash line. Finish with 3 coats of the same mascara on the lashes. This is a great tip for traveling.
4. Instant Brow Lift: Highlight brows with concealer and blend with a foundation brush. By placing concealer around the brows and blending, you add shape and lift, without an eye-raising bill from the plastic surgeon.
5. Cheeky Fix: Lipstick can double as a cream blush when you’re in a bind. I was on set one time and left my blushes in a different makeup bag that wasn’t with me. I used a soft peach lipstick blended on the cheek instead, and voila: instant cream blush!
A current favorite color of mine, Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in Pink Celebration, is also a good option for makeshift blush.
Subscribe To Ipsy Glam Bag To Get Awesome Goodies Every Month for $10!! Receive 4-5 Beauty Products!!! http://www.ipsy.com/r/6ng7
Please like, share and follow for more great tips! Thank you😉