* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 Jello Shot Recipes To Make This Summer
Food & Drink
Watermelon lime jello shots
10 limes, pulp removed
1 box red Jello (I used strawberry because my grocery store didn’t carry watermelon flavored, but obviously if yours has watermelon – grab it!)
1 cup boiling water
1 cup cold vodka (Again, if you have melon flavored, go for it)
Mini chocolate chips
1)Halve limes and use a paring knife around the edges of the halves to loosen the pulp from the rind. Juice them with my KitchenAid attachment, which helped remove the loosened pulp. Use your fingers to help scrape out the resilient pulp under a running faucet. Set lime halves aside, empty side up.
2)Add 1 cup of boiling water to the Jello powder, and stir for 2 minutes until fully dissolved.
3) Stir in cup of cold vodka.
4)Pour mixture into lime halves, filling all the way to the top.
5)Chill Jello-limes in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Using a sharp knife, carefully cut each lime half in half again, making wedges.
Stick in chocolate chips, if desired.
Strawberry jello shots
24-30 large strawberries
1 box Strawberry Jell-O
1 cup tequila
3/4 cup cointreau
A melon baller or small measuring spoon with relatively sharp edges
1. Balancing the strawberry on its side, parallel to the cutting board at the point where it is widest, cut off the top.
2. Still holding it the same way, cut off a tiny part of the strawberry's bottom tip so the berry can stand upright. Make sure not to cut off too much or you'll create a hole at the bottom. Repeat with all remaining strawberries.
3. Using a melon baller or small measuring spoon, carefully scoop out the insides of the strawberries.
4. Put them all on a baking sheet and dry them a little with a paper towel.
5. Combine Jell-O mix with 3/4 cup boiling water and stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve.
6. Stir tequila and cointreau into the Jell-O mixture.
7. Using a container with a spout, pour Jell-O/booze mixture into strawberry cups. Fill them up as much as possible, because Jell-O shrinks when it solidifies.
8. Refrigerate four hours or until firm.
9. Zest lime into a plate of sugar.
10. Slice lime (you can use the same one if you don't care about the aesthetics, or a new one if you do) into thin rounds, then cut into small wedges. You may also want to cut a small chunk through the center of each wedge's flesh so they can balance on the tip of the strawberry.
11. Wet the sides of the solidified Jell-O shot with lime or water, roll in your sugar-lime zest, and garnish with lime wedge.
4th of July jello shots
1 large blueberry Jell-O Box (prepared according to “fast set” box instructions)
1 large cherry Jell-O Box (prepared according to “fast set” box instructions)
2, 14oz cans sweetened condensed milk
2 cups water; divided use
8, single packs of Knox Gelatin, divided use
2 cups of vodka, divided use
1) Prepare blueberry and cherry Jell-O according to “fast set” instructions; set aside.
2) Measure out ½ cup water into a bowl and sprinkle 2 packets of gelatin on top and allow to bloom for 2-3 minutes. Pour bloomed mixture into a saucepan over low heat. Stir mixture constantly until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat and pour dissolved gelatin into blueberry Jell-O. Add ½ cup of vodka to blueberry Jell-O mixture and stir to combine.
3) Repeat step two for the cherry Jell-O.
4)Empty sweetened, condensed milk into a bowl; set aside. Measure out 2 cups of water into a large shallow dish like a pie plate. Sprinkle 4 packets of gelatin on top and allow to bloom for about 2-3 minutes. Pour bloomed mixture into a saucepan over low heat. Stir the mixture constantly until the gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat and pour the dissolved gelatin into the sweetened ,condensed milk. Add 1 cup vodka to mixture and stir to combine.
1) Remove chilled pan from refrigerator. Measure and pour out 1 teaspoon or tablespoon of cherry Jell-O into wells. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for about seven minutes to set.
2) Remove the pan from the refrigerator. Measure and pour one teaspoon or tablespoon of sweetened, condensed milk on top of cherry layer. Return pan to refrigerator and chill for 5-7 mins to set.
3) Remove the pan from refrigerator. Measure and pour one teaspoon or tablespoon of blueberry Jell-O on top of the sweetened, condensed milk layer. Return pan to refrigerator and chill for 3-5 mins to set.
4) Repeat steps 1-3 until the wells are filled.
Gently press finger into Jello shots and pull it towards the center away from the walls. Use a finger from your other hand to leverage out the Jello shot.
Pineapple Upside down cake jello shots
1 cup canned pineapple juice
1.5 packets Knox unflavored gelatin
1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
1 cup cake flavored vodka (or whipped vodka or vanilla)
plastic shot cups
1) Pour pineapple juice and sugar (if using) in small sauce pan and sprinkle with gelatin. Allow to soak in for a minute or two. Heat over medium heat until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vodka.
2) Pour into plastic shot glasses, filling 3/4 of the way full, reserving some of the jello mixture at room temperature. Allow to set in refrigerator for about 45 minutes, or until just firm to the touch.
3) While jello is setting, prepare pineapple garnish. Cut small rings from pineapple and place in a microwave safe bowl with a tablespoon of water. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until pineapple is hot and steaming.
4) Once jello has start to set, place cooled pineapple ring and a maraschino cherry on top, and top off with a little more of the jello mixture so that everything can properly bind together. Refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
Marshmellow jello shots
1 (or two depending on colors) box flavored gelatin
6 ounces water
6 ounces vodka
1 bag marshmallows
Bacardi™ 151 (if a flame is desired)
1) Carve out the middle of the marshmallow. You can eat the center or discard it.
2) Make the gelatin using 3 ounces flavored boxed gelatin, 6 ounces water and 6 ounces vodka. I used blue and red gelatin.
3) Let the gelatin cool completely before pouring it into the hollowed-out marshmallow. It should still be liquid, just cooled. I used a dropper to add the gelatin to the marshmallow, and it worked well to keep the marshmallows clean. Refrigerate marshmallows until the gelatin has set.
4) Eat them this way, or you can toast them first. To toast them, put them on a stick and roast over a campfire. Or for a quick effect (if you don't have a campfire), dip them in Bacardi 151 and light them on fire. But, just like roasting a marshmallow, make sure you blow out the flame out before eating!
Frensh 75 jello shots
10 oz plus 2oz champagne
1 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon sugar
3 envelopes Knox Gelatin
3 oz cognac
1) Place 10oz champagne, lemon juice and sugar in a sauce pan and then sprinkle gelatin on top. Let gelatin soften and bloom in mixture for two minutes.
2) Once the gelatin has bloomed, place saucepan over low heat and stir until gelatin has completely dissolved, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
3) Add in remaining 2oz of champagne and cognac and stir to combine. Pour mixture into mold and chill for at least 40-60 minutes.
4) To remove Jello shots firmly press finger in the center until Jello shot pulls away from the side walls of mold. Then use an offset icing spatula, gently guide Jello shot out of mold.
Optional: Garnish with raspberries and/or lemon twist.