* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 GENIUS TRICKS FOR AVOIDING HAT HEAD THIS WINTER.
1. Make sure your hair is totally dry before you put on your hat. Dry your hair fully before you leave the house. When your hair dries under your hat, it flattens and takes on the shape of the hat. Beanie head is so not cute.
2. Use volumizing products before you dry your hair. Starting with va-va-voom hair will prevent your hat from completely flattening it out on the way to school. Use a leave-in voluminizing product, like John Freida Luxurious Volume Mousse, and blow dry with a round brush. Then, sweep the front of your hair back before you put on your hat.
3. Stick to wool or cotton hats. Synthetic fibers (the fake stuff) can actually make your hair way more static-y! Stick to 100 percent cotton or wool, and your 'do will stay smooth.
4. Try a loose style. Make sure your hair has some room to breathe underneath your hat. It'll be comfy, and your hairstyle will stay in place. If you feel like it's slipping back, try securing your hat to your hair with bobby pins.
5. Stash dry shampoo in your bag. If your hair does get messed up, you can give it a quick boost before you head to class! Spritz on a dry shampoo that also builds volume (like Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo), flip your head over, and finger come your strands for a quick refresher.
If you save the tip,please give it a thumbs up and share it.