* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 Foods That Suppress Your Appetite
Health & Fitness
Looking for foods to keep you full longer to help you avoid snacking to curb your hunger in between meals? Studies show that eating foods high in protein, fiber, and water have a great way of filling you up for a longer duration. Here is a list 5 foods that keep you full longer to help you out.
1. Almonds – All nuts have heart-healthy fats but almonds contain the most fiber which can keep you full longer. Try eating about 15 almonds before your lunch so you don’t hit the 4:00 pm slump. There is research that says you may even consume less calories because the body cannot absorb all the fat in almonds.
2. Eggs – Start your day off with eggs because they are an excellent source of protein that will keep you full until lunch. A recent study showed that overweight people who ate eggs for breakfast took longer to get hungry than those who skipped the eggs. Eggs are a perfect combination of protein and fats.
3. Oatmeal – Another great choice for breakfast. Oatmeal digests slowly with its high-fiber content. A study in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition credits oatmeal’s high-fiber content and protein for its ability to keep you satisfied longer than downing a ready-to-eat cereal.
4. Green Leafy Vegetables – Leafy greens are loaded with fiber, beta-carotene, vitamins, and minerals. Get into the habit of doing Meal Prep Sunday and have your salads ready to go for lunches and snacks during the week.
5. Green Tea – Sip on Green Tea! Nutritionists say that the catechins in green tea help to inhibit the movement of glucose into fat cells, which slows the rise of blood sugar and prevents high insulin and subsequent fat storage.