* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 Exercises For Spring👌🏻 #SpringForward
Health & Fitness
These exercises drive your body to increase metabolic rate and reduce body fat:
Step-Ups - use a step or platform that is about 4-6 inches high. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and jump onto the step or platform at least 15 times. Repeat after walking around the platform in a complete circle.
2. Squats - stand with your feet hip-width apart and place your arms to your side. Pretend there is a chair behind you and almost sit bringing your arms out in front keeping your back flat and abdominal muscles pulled in.
3. Push-ups - begin on your knees or feet and place your hands shoulder-width apart on the step or platform. Inhale as you lower your body to the stepand exhale as you push yourself up. Repeat for 15 repetitions.
4. Tricep Dips - sit with your back to the step and place your hands behind you on the step. Lift and lower your body using your tricep muscles to do the work keeping your elbows in line with your wrists. Repeat 12 times.
5. Lunges - stand with one foot on the step and place your other foot behind you so that your front knee is over your heel. Lower your body keeping your shoulders in line with your hips at least 12 times for each leg. Repeat on the other leg.
The key to getting results with this quick workout is doing all the moves back to back without any rest. It will spike your metabolism, burn fat and help you to continue to burn calories even hours after your workout. Aim for doing this workout at least twice a week. On the other days, go for a walk, take a yoga class or chase your dog around the yard. Light activity is a great way to incorporate some sort of exercise every single day.
Support your body nutritionally after your workout by getting some good quality protein in either in a smoothie with protein, organic berries and cold water or perhaps a mixed green salad with chicken or fish. It is important to avoid low blood sugar levels, especially after a hard workout so plan a healthy meal post workout.