You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Track an order
Log In or Register
5 DIY Starbucks Holiday Drink Recipes
Food & Drink
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Recipe
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of water
3 teaspoons peppermint extract
3 tablespoons powered cocoa
3 tablespoons warm water
1/2 cup hot espresso
1.5 cups steamed milk
Stir water and sugar in a pot until sugar dissolves and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to a low simmer and add 1.5 teaspoons peppermint extract.
Allow mixture to simmer for 20 minutes
Mix cocoa and water in a cup until paste forms.
Add espresso and 1.5 teaspoons peppermint extract.
Add milk and serve immediately.
Starbucks Eggnog Latte Recipe
1/2 cup eggnog
1/4 cup milk
1/4 – 1/2 cup espresso
sprinkle of nutmeg (for garnish)
Combine eggnog with milk and steam.
Add espresso shots to steamed mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.
Combine milk, sugar and pumpkin in a pot and stir over medium heat until steamed.
Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and pumpkin spice.
Transfer the mixture into a blender and process of 10 seconds (or until foamy) or whisk the mixture until foam appears.
Pour into mug, add espresso and serve immediately.
Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappaccino Recipe
1 cup strong coffee
¼ cup plus 2 Tbs flavored creamer
½ tsp white sugar
½ tsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp chocolate syrup
3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips, chopped
3 Oreos, crushed (or 2 Tbs cookie crumbs)
1-1½ cup crushed ice
Chocolate whipped cream
Cookie crumbs for garnish
Mix coffee, creamer, and chocolate syrup together. Refrigerate if using hot coffee.
Once coffee is cooled, pour into blender.
Add chocolate chips, crushed Oreos and ice.
Blend on high until everything is well mixed and the ice is no longer visible.
Top with whipped cream and cookie crumbs. Serve immediately.
Starbucks Gingerbread Latte Recipe
2 cups water
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup fresh espresso
8 ounces milk, steamed (with a little foam)
1. Make the gingerbread syrup by combining water, sugar, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium saucepan. Make sure your pan is large enough so the mixture won’t boil over
2. Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat and simmer syrup, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Remove the syrup from the heat when it’s done and put a lid on it.
3. Make a double shot of espresso (1/2 cup), using an espresso machine. Use the machine to steam 8 ounces of milk, or heat up the milk in the microwave if your machine does not foam and steam milk.
4. Make your latte by first adding 1/2 cup espresso to a 16-ounce cup. Add 1/4 cup gingerbread syrup, followed by the steamed milk. Stir.
5. Top off the drink with a dollop of whipped cream, and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Serve immediately.