* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 Beauty Tips & Tricks From Your Kitchen <333
Skin & Body
1) Honey Moisturizer: Apply 1 tsp of honey and moisturize directly on to your face. Let the honey sit for about 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water. This will moisturize tone your face and reduce the redness of acne.
2) Strawberry Teeth Whitener: Using two ripe strawberries, mash them into a paste with tablespoon of baking soda. Brush mixture onto teeth and let sit for 15-30 mins. This paste will act as a natural teeth whitener and can be done once every week
3) Food Mask: Use kitchen items such as egg whites, honey and even plain yogurt to create a food mask. Either use these items on their own or mix together and apply to face for a refreshing toning facial mask.
4) Sugar Scrub: Using white or brown sugar and olive oil, mix equal parts together and add a few drops of essential oil drops. Once this is mixed together, massage onto skin and exfoliate. Rinse with water when finished for smooth results.
5) Baking Soda Facial: Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 tablespoon of warm water. Apply to face, massage and rinse. This will leave you with a bit of tingling feeling but will remove dry and dead skin.