* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
5 Beauty Hacks I Love
Diy Teeth Whitening:
This trick some of you may already know, but never really tried it. So what you will need is
- Baking Soda or Baking Powder
- Lemon Juice (optional)
- Small Bowl
- Small Spoon
1.What you do is take 1 teaspoon- 2 tablespoons of Hydrogen Peroxide (Found just about anywhere), and put in your small bowl.
2.Next, you sprinkle in Baking soda/ Baking Powder ( I used baking soda) until your mixture becomes a thick, fizzy paste.Mix vigorously for a few seconds.
3.(Skip this step if you aren't using lemon juice.) Add 4-12 drops of lemon juice,
And mix again.
4. Take your toothbrush, and dip it into the fizzy part of your mixture. Brush your teeth for 2 or 3 minutes, then spit out, and rinse your mouth.
5. Repeat step 4, but this time, dip your toothbrush in the bottom of the mix.
6. Repeat 3 times, or until all of your mixture is used up. Rinse your mouth, and voila! Your teeth won't be as white as a models, but they will be fairly brighter. Use this 1 or 2 times a month, or whenever you just need a bit of a whitening.
7.When you are finished, discard your reminders, and brush your teeth, or just swish around some mouthwash.
After (these were taken awhile back)
I have known this remedy for years but only thought of it when I ran out of my beloved mouthwash last month, and had no time to grab another bottle.
What you will need: - Green, peppermint, or mint tea bags - Hot water -Cup
Steps: 1. Heat up your cup of water.
2. Drop in 1 + of your tea bag into your water ( the more tea bags, the stronger the mouthwash) and let steep for 10 minutes.
3. Remove tea bags, and let tea cool.
4. When cool, swish around your mouth, and your done!
This mouthwash may not whiten your teeth,but it does freshen your breath. It is also great for kids! You can use a chocolate peppermint tea, or a flavorful but minty one. It's great because it's safe to swallow, and tastes great.
Get A Perfect French Manicure:
I love French manicures, but they can get so expensive now a days. And the stick on nails are just a waste of time! So why not do them at home? Because they look horrible! So here is a tip that will get you a perfect French manicure, without spending a lot of $$.
What you will need:
- Light Pink Nail Polish
- White Nail Polish
- Clear base and coat nail polish
1. Apply your base coat to all nails, and let dry.
2. Rip of a small piece of tape, and cut in half. Put over the part of your nail you want white (Usually the tip). Repeat on all nails.
3.Paint your nails with the light pink polish, and don't worry if you get the tape all messy and covered with pink. Let dry.
4. Remove tape, and paint unpainted part of nails white. Let dry.
5. Add any other wanted pattern, and add top coat. Let dry.
6. Enjoy your perfect french manicure!💅
T-shirt Hair Curling:
You can do this overnight, or in a few minutes. Get fabulous curls, for such a low price, you'll think it's a scam... Until you try it.
What you'll need: - Bobby pins - t-shirt - elastic
Steps: 1. Wash your hair. Wait until it is damp, or blow dry.
2. Twist a t-shirt, and tie the 2 ends together with your elastic, to make a it a halo shaped. Place "halo" atop your head. 3.Take a piece of hair and wrap it around the t-shirt. Secure tightly with a Bobby pin. Repeat until all hair is around t-shirt. 4. Sleep like that, or blow dry and let sit.
5. Take out Bobby pins, un wind hair, and enjoy your gorgeous curls!!!
I love this tip sooo much, but if you don't have any of the requirements, do what I do, and get heartless foam curlers from Walmart, or look on YouTube .
Using Red or Orange Lipstick To Conceal Blemishes:
We've all had that time where we are doing our makeup and it won't conceal those DARN BLEMISHES!!!! Well, here is a newly popular tip that'll "blow your socks off", with the results.
What you will need:
-Red or orange red lipstick
- your favorite concealer or cover-up
1. Apply the lipstick over your blemishes. Don't apply too much lipstick, just a thin layer.
2. Rub it in, like you would a moisturizer.
3. Apply your regular concealer or coverup, and your done.