* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
4 Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast
Skin & Body
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a good option for all, but especially those with sensitive skin because it will not cause any kind of skin irritation.
• Make a thick paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice.
Wash your skin well, leaving it slightly damp.
• Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Never keep baking soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness.
• Wash your face with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.
Peppermint is a powerful herb that can help eliminate pimples very fast. The calming, soothing effect of the menthol present in peppermint helps reduce the irritation and redness caused by pimples. Its antibacterial and antiviral properties also help kill bacteria that causes pimples.
• Crush some peppermint leaves to extract the juice.
• Apply the juice gently on your pimples and leave it for 10 minutes.
• Wash your skin with cold water.
If fresh peppermint leaves are not available, you can use peppermint oil, which contains a number of vitamins and essential fatty acids. Take two to three drops of peppermint oil and apply it on your pimples. Massage the oil for a few minutes and then rinse with water.
Cucumber is a rich source of potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
• Cut one or two fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak them in water for about an hour. The nutrients, such as vitamin A, potassium and chlorophyll will transfer to the water.
• Strain the water and drink it, or use the water to wash your face.
You can also make a face mask by grinding one cucumber. Apply the mask on your face and allow it to dry for 15 minutes. Wash your skin with warm water. This will help clean dirt and bacteria from your pores.
Papaya fruit has a number of properties that help in the treatment of pimples. It is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin A, and it has enzymes that help reduce inflammation and make your skin soft and smooth. In addition, the exfoliating capability present in papaya will remove dead skin cells and help clear clogged pores. It is simple to use — just crush raw papaya pieces to extract its juice and apply it over the pimples.