* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
4 Easy Steps to Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Pie 🍰💞💞💞🍦
Food & Drink
1. Press in the crust: Our easy press-in crust is made simply with crushed graham crackers, gingersnaps or chocolate cookies tossed with heart-healthy canola oil. Swapping the oil for butter lowers the saturated fat.
2. Flavor it: We stir pureed strawberries with a bit of rum and lime juice into a mixture of cream, sugar and yogurt. The entire pie is sweetened with just 1/3 cup of sugar, which makes it plenty sweet without being cloying. Swapping some of the cream for yogurt cuts the fat and adds a pleasant tang to the pie.
3. Decorate the top: Sliced strawberries add tons more flavor and increase the vitamin C to boot.
4. Freeze it: Pop the pie in the freezer for about 5 hours to firm it up. You’ll want to let it stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes before you cut it. You can wrap the frozen pie and keep it in your freezer for up to 5 days.