* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
34 Creative Kitchen Hacks That Every Cook Should Know
Food & Drink
Cooking is hard enough, but there are a lot of kitchen hacks that can help make that easier. These will help you become creative and efficient in the kitchen.
1. Use a Mason Jar and a Salt Lid for an Easy-to-Use Container for Coffee or Sugar
2. Use Your Blender to Make Ice Cream http://www.blendtec.com/blog/13-ice-cream-recipes/
3. Aerate wine in a flask!
4. Know Your Wine and Cheese Pairings
5. Use a Thumb Tac for the Perfect Boiled Egg
6. Freeze Cool Whip in Cookie Cutters for a Unique Addition to Your Beverage
7. Keep Your Brown Sugar from Clumping with Marshmellows
8. Tortillas + The Oven Rack = Great Taco Shells
9. The Anatomy of a Cheese Plate
10. Use an Apple Slicer to Quickly Cut Potatoes
11. How to Perfectly Cut a Watermelon Step1: cut lines that are parallel with the angle of the back cut of wedge. Step 2: cut lines on the other side that are parallel to the angle of the front cut Step 3: cut vertical lines down the wedges Step 4: cut along the rind Step 5: dump out the cubes
12. Grain to Water Ratios
13. Grill Your Fish on a Bed of Lemons It will infuse the flavor and prevent your fish from sticking.
14. Freeze Lemon Slices in a Cupcake Pan for Large Ice Cubes Meant for Pitchers
15. The Correct Way to Cut a Mango
16. Boiled Water = Clear Cubes
17. Use Your Waffle Iron to Make Perfect Hash Browns Every Time
18. Use a Chop Stick and Rubber Bands for a Heart Shaped Egg
19. Use Your Oven to Quickly Ripen Bananas
20. You Can Also Use Your Oven for Dried Fruit
21. Shake Your Egg Violently for 2-3 Minutes, then Boil for a Golden Egg
22. Out of Chips? Use a Tortilla.
23. Cake Size and How Many People They Can Serve
24. Coffee Filters are Perfect for Keeping the Bugs out of Drinks
25. How to Keep Your Tacos Standing When You Broil the Cheese
26. You Can Also Use the Waffle Iron for Eggs
27. The Waffle Iron Also Works for Cinnabons
28. Tic Tac Containers Make the Perfect Spice Storage
29. Use Frozen Sponges for Cheap Lunchbox Ice Packs
30. Put Ice Cream in a Zip Lock Bag to Keep It Soft
31. Know Your Knives and How to Use Them http://visual.ly/hone-your-chops-chefs-guide-knives
32. Cut Your Ranch in Half So You Don’t Waste a Drop
33. The Easiest Way to Cut Small Food Items
34. Know the Tastes of Different Wines
Sorry if the pictures aren't clear!
Videos are from YouTube!
I made the Cover(the first picture)!
Hope you guys liked it!
Here's the website:
Follow me! Like, Share, Save! Friend me!
Follow me on Pinterest!