* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
30-Minute Hourglass Figure Workout
Health & Fitness
The elusive hourglass figure. Marilyn Monroe had it. Scarlett Johansson’s got it, as do Christina Hendricks, Beyoncé, Sophia Vergara and Jennifer Lopez. And if you want it too, you’re going to have to work for it.
One of the best ways to create these curves is to combine fat-blasting fitness with muscle-building exercises. Below, we have put together a fast and furious hourglass figure workout that will get your heart pumping and your muscles reshaping for that sexy, curvy, hourglass figure. Try doing this full-body, 30-minute workout 2-3 times a week for optimal results.
Warmup: Start with 5-10 minutes of light cardio movement (stepping in place, walking, squats, upper body movements). Follow along with the Basic Warmup below if you don’t have a regular routine.
Warming up your muscles and bringing your heart rate up is crucial before every workout. If you aren’t sure what to do before you push it, try this basic warmup to get your body moving! Real Mom Model Tina leads you through 15 seconds of eight cardio moves.
1. Power Squats: This move will get your heart rate up and begin the fat-burning process. Start this with one minute of high intensity effort, then resting for 30 seconds before moving onto the next move. To learn this move, click here.
2. Side Kicks: This is a cardio move that’ll begin shaping your lower body, too! Knock out a full minute of this move before continuing on your quest for an hourglass figure. Get the details of this exercise here.
3. Plank Skis with Sliding Discs: This waist-whittling strength training move will cinch the waistline and strengthen the core, helping to create that hourglass figure.Don’t have sliding discs? Try paper plates, frisbees or even a dish towel. Do this move for one minute,many reps as possible.
4. Speed Bag Punches: Get that heart rate back up before moving into the next muscle-sculpting movement with speed bag punches. Perform it for one minute, grab a quick drink of water and move right on to the next shaping exercise. Click here for more details.
5. Lunge to Single Leg Deadlift: Creating curves means building sculpted leg muscles. This combo is a perfect way to strengthen leg muscles, lift the booty and engage the core in one power movement. You want to perform this move for one minute, getting in as many reps as possible.
6.Tip Toe Squat:On this final move of the series,stay focused on the lower body.This will help toContinue sculpting the large leg muscles.Be sure your belly button is pulled in and tight,engaging the core to enhance waist-cinching core strength.Do this move forOne minute with as manyReps as possible
For best results, repeat this series four times through for your 30-minute workout focused on burning fat and creating sculpted curves. Before you know it, you’ll be rockin’ a curvy, hourglass figure!