* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
30 Minute Potato Soup
Food & Drink
Slice 4 potatoes into small cubes.
Chop an onion into small pieces or desired size.
Get a cup of flour
Desired amount of butter. ( I prefer two tbs)
Half a cup of milk (maybe more)
1.In a large pot boil onions, and potatoes for ten minutes or until tender.
2. In another medium pot mix together the butter, flour, and milk. Keep adding milk until flour mixture is fluffy/creamy.
3. After potatoes and onions are done, drain some of the water, not all, and mix the flour mix in it.
4. Add desires seasonings (I prefer Greek seasoning and season salt)
5. (Optional) add water to reached desired soup texture. (Creamy/runny)
6. (Optional) add sour cream, bacon bits, and shredded cheese
7. Enjoy (: