* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
30 Minute Brazilian Butt Workout #SpringForward
Health & Fitness
1. Bulgarian split squat: Place your left foot on a box or a step and lunge. Come back up once your right thigh is parallel to the floor. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch to the left leg.
2. Back leg lifts: Start on your hands and knees and extend your left leg back. Lift the leg to hip level and then slowly lower it back down. Switch sides after 30 seconds.
3. Romanian deadlift: Stand up tall with your feet shoulder width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand. Keep your arms, legs and back straight and bend at the hips, taking the weights all the way down to the floor.
4. Clamshell: Lie on your side with one leg on top of the other and with the knees bent. Lift your top knee to hip level and then lower it back down, while keeping your feet together.
5. Squat side kick: Squat and, as you stand up, kick your right leg out to the side. Squat again and kick with your left leg. Keep alternating legs until the time is up.
6. Hamstring curls: Lie on your stomach with your chest up and your spine neutral. Bend both knees, curl your legs up and squeeze your glutes. Straighten your legs and repeat.
7. Side lunge to curtsy lunge: Stand straight, take a large step out to the side with your right leg and bend that knee. Pushing through your left foot, step your right foot back and across the left leg as if doing a curtsy. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
8. Single leg bridge: Lie on your back with your knees bent. Extend and lift one leg to the front and raise your hips as high as you can. Lower your hips, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs
9. Pistol squat: Stand up straight and lift one leg in front of you. Lower your hips back, start bending your knee and then push through your heel to come back up. Go as low as you can and switch sides after 30 seconds.