1. Apply the outline of the look onto cheek and lips using lip definers to get the correct placement on the face, and to ensure that you have a solid design to follow.
2. Start filling in the 'hole' sections with a black face paint, tracing black liner to outline fingers and indentation marks. Then continue to fill in the fingers with a really light shade to shadow/highlight in correct places to give a 3D effect.
3. Finally, add red lip color for the finger nails and matching lips for the final look!
1. Apply a red or berry lip color liberally to the lips.
2. Create two ‘fangs’ by folding white paper in to the shape of a triangle, this will hold in your mouth when tucked under lips!
3. Finish by dribbling a touch of fake blood from the corner of your mouth and dab on to ‘fangs’ for a ‘just bitten’ look!
1. Trace the outline of the spider over lips and onto chin and cheek using lip definer.
2. Fill in the body of the spider with a black color or dark lip color.
3. Highlight the spider with splashes of white to create a 3D effect and, using a lip brush, paint lips with a red or berry lip color.
4. Draw the shadow of the spider underneath using a subtle lip definer for a 3D effect.