* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
25 Ways To Tighten Skin After Weight Loss
Health & Fitness
1. DON'T LOSE WEIGHT TOO QUICKLYDropping a lot of weight at one time can be bad for you, not just for your health, but in general, it can make your #skin sag. One of the ways to tighten skin after weight loss is to lose your #weight gradually. If you are trying to rid yourself of the baby fat after a baby, just tone a lot, don't immediately jump onto a crash diet that will make you lose a bunch of weight in a short amount of #time. Remember, time is your friend and you want your #weight loss to be healthy!
2. SKIN FIRMING CREAMSSkin firming lotion is definitely one of the best ways to tight
skin after #weight loss and even after a baby. You want creams that are filled with herbal ingredients, #aloe vera, and even some vitamin E and A. These are all ingredients that are designed specifically to increase the collagen and elastin in your #skin!
3. LIMIT YOUR EXPOSURE
Your skin needs to be nurtured. Being out in the sun too long and too much exposure to hot and chlorinated water can loosen up your #skin even more than it is now. Limit your exposure to both of these things, along with tanning booths and you'll see your skin start to firm up in no #time!
4. MINERAL/SALT SCRUBStry using a good Sea salt scrub in the shower twice a day, at least three times a week, and see if it helps you! Mineral scrubs are also extremely good, just a #little bit of sand can go a very long way!
5. USE A COLLAGEN CREAMReviva Labs Elastin and Collagen #Body Firming Lotion is definitely one of the best and it's available on Amazon.com for under $10.00!
6. TRY MASSAGE THERAPYI have a particular friend who swears her weekly massage therapy helped her tighten skin after #weight loss. She complained of sagging skin, particularly on her upper #arms and upper thigh
and is delighted to show off her non-saggy parts now
7. SPA WRAPAnother friend tells me his skin was tightened when he got a seaweed wrap at a local spa, and now he goes every 6 to 8 weeks to enjoy its #benefits. Online, I've found rave reviews on the local spa he frequents, and not a single negative review. Find a spa near you and do some digging. Yelp is a great place to start!
8. ADD WEIGHT TRAININGChance are, you used weight training to help you get to your goal weight, but if not, it’s time to add it to help tighten skin after #weight loss! Simply add weights to your workout three
times a week, because building toned, lean muscle under your skin will help it #look tighter… and sexier!
9. HYDRATE YOURSELFHealthy skin is hydrated #skin! Adding in at least 8 glasses of water a day to your diet can make all of the difference in the #world.
10. PRACTICE YOGAYoga will help you relieve stress, be more flexible, lose weight, and can even help your skin rebound after #weight loss!
11. RAW FOODSRaw foods can be anything from fruits to veggies to even fish (sushi anyone?). Once you start to add these raw foods to your diet, you'll see how quickly your #skin tightens up!
12. DO CALISTHENICSCalisthenics are great for building lean muscle, great for your heart, and they’re even great for tightening skin after #weight loss! Add a round of calisthenics to your weekly routine, three or four times a week, and enjoy the jumping jacks, push-ups, windmills, and more
13. LEAN PROTEINAdding lean protein to your diet will also help tighten skin after #weight loss. But lean protein also contains the collagen and other nutrients your #skin needs to stay elastic.
14. AVOID JUNK FOODf you’re trying to keep a healthy weight or tighten skin after #weight loss, avoid foods
that are high in fat. Even the ones that taste really, really good. ESPECIALLY the ones that taste really, really good! Studies have shown that these high fat foods can even be addictive... so stay away!
15. FRUITS & VEGGIES
Whether your #weight loss is from a pregnancy or you're doing it just because you want to, adding in these fruits and veggies is the best idea! The reason they work to help tighten up your skin is because most #fruits and veggies have a high water content, which your skin needs to rebound.
16. AVOID SULFATES/HARSH SOAPS If you’re trying to tighten skin after #weight
r #weight loss, shop around for sulfate-free products. L’Oreal offers a great line, for a very reasonable price.
17. DON’T TANYou might think it makes your skin #look smoother and healthier, but it doesn't. Wear sunblock when you’re outdoors, and don’t fake and bake. You’ll see your skin tighten more quickly, and you’ll also avoid a greater risk of #skin cancer.
18. RINSE AWAY CHLORINEExcess chlorine from swimming pools and hot tubs can dry out your skin, making it less elastic, and less likely to rebound after #weight loss. If you swim to keep fit, be sure to shower immediately after,
and use cleaners designed to remove chlorine and moisturize your skin.
19. CASTOR OILCastor oil is another great natural way to tighten up your skin. Weird right? But if you combine a little castor oil with some lemon juice or even lavender oil and rub it into your skin, you'll see your skin start to tighten. To be honest, this is one of the greatest ways that you can tighten up your #skin! Only use a few tablespoons of #castor oil every night and you'll see a difference!
20. ESSENTIAL OILS
Essential oils can really help your #skin tighten up, if you are using the right ones!
Lavender essential oil is truly one of the best! Just a few teaspoons every night along your #stomach can work wonders!
21. TIGHTENING MASKTightening masks work wonders for your #face, why wouldn't they work for your stomach? For me, I use a single egg white mask on my #stomach at least three times a week. You let it dry and then rinse it off and gently scrub it dry. Within a few months (it does take a while), you'll see a difference!
22. TIGHTENING ASTRINGENTA lot of #people forget that they can make their very own tightening astringent which can really tighten up your skin and give you the results you are looking for. A little honey, some rosemary, and some witch hazel can go a very long way! I typically do a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of witch hazel, and some chopped up rosemary and use that on my #stomach. Rosemary has been known to improve circulation and will really help your #skin tighten up!
23. ALMOND OILIf you are looking for a really great moisturizer that will rid you of stretch marks and tighten up your skin, almond oil is the key! Just a small amount of this rubbed along your #stomach every day will really make your skin super soft and tighten it up! Use about a teaspoon of this every night and your skin will #look so much better!