* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
25 Ways To Make Your Eyes Pop🌟✨🌟
1. If you have a hard time using soft eyeliner pencils, draw a thick line onto your hand, use a stiff eye brush to pick up the pigment and then apply to your eye.
2. Need eye drops but don’t want to ruin your makeup? Breathe air in through your nose as you drop them into your eyes. Your tear ducts will suck in the drops before they have a chance to fall down your face.
3. Use a flesh colored liner on the water rim of your lower lash line to make eyes look bigger and brighter.
4. Apply a shimmery champagne color in the inner corner of your eyes to brighten your whole face.
5. Apply highlighter onto your brow bone.
6. Swap out your neutral black or brown liner for a brightly colored one instead.
7. Apply concealer to your under-eye circles after foundation (not before) to better camouflage them.
8. Use eye shadow made for your eye color, like Almay Intense i-Color Kit ($7.49, drugstore.com).
9. To correct eye makeup mistakes or sharpen a cat eye, dip a Q-tip in eye makeup remover and erase the offending makeup.
10. To make your eye color stand out, apply black liner around the entire eye, including the water line
12. Keep a clean eye shadow brush or Q-tip in your purse. Whenever you touch up your makeup, run it over your lids to get rid of any excess shadow that has collected in the crease.
13. Camouflage crow’s feet with lighter colored concealer.
14. Use blue eyeliner to make the whites of your eyes appear brighter.
15. Apply eye cream under the eyes and onto the lid before applying your makeup. It will make it go on smoother.
16. For a dramatic eye, apply darker shadow to the crease, as well as a small triangle of color at the outside corner of your eye.
17. Use coconut oil as an all-natural eye makeup remover. It’s gentle, yet effective.
18. After you’ve applied your eye makeup, dab dots of highlighter along the brow bone and around your eye and blend in to brighten the whole area.
19. Apply products to your delicate eye area using your ring finger, which uses less force than your other fingers.
20. To get a classic smoky eye look, combine a little bit of shimmer, tons of dark eye shadow and a whole lot of smudging.
21. Use a darker shade of concealer to cover up puffy eyes. Darker colors recede, which means bags look less pronounced.
22. If you want a more defined look, use a creamy black eye pencil to rim your eyes.
23. To combat eyes that are both puffy and dark, use an eye cream with built in coverage, like Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream ($98, caudalie.com).
24. You can use darker shades of nude and brown to create a subtle smoky eye look that works on everyone.
25. The most important rule when wearing a smoky eye is that if you go dark, keep the rest of your face soft.