You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Track an order
Log In or Register
25 Valentine's Day Ideas For Couples!
1. On small pieces of paper, write every kind of kiss that you can think of (examples: passionate, on the cheek, etc). Then fill an inexpensive red felt bag with your "kisses" & give it to your spouse. Ask your spouse to pull several pieces of paper from the felt bag & then give your sweetheart whatever kind of kiss is described.
2. Make a book about why you love your spouse & why you are thankful for him/her. The women who sent this idea wrote, " He loved it!said it was the best gift he has ever gotten. And it helped me to focus on the things I love about my husband & not his shortcomings".
3. Take your sweetie on a scavenger hunt. Ask him/her to answer riddles to find the clues to items that you placed somewhere around town. The last item should give instructions that lead to your Valentine's Day activities.
4. After enjoying a candlelight dinner for two at home, give your spouse a massage & watch a romantic movie.
5. Surprise your spouse with a special getaway together. It's one of the best investments you could make in your marriage.
6. Give your wife a dozen roses. On each stem attach a note for a future date-to do something that she would enjoy( example:go to the symphony
7. If possible, go on a date with your spouse to a restaurant that you enjoyed when you first met. After you order your meal, take some time to write down favorite memories from the past year. Then share your lists.
8. Have 11 roses delivered to your wife, and then give her a 12th yourself while reading her a love poem.
9. Fill a large box with helium balloons & special gifts for Valentine's Day.
10. Create an intimate Valentine's Day evening at home, without the children. Cooking to soft, romantic music can really be a turn on!
11. Order food from a take-out restaurant & have a picnic for all Valentines in your family on your living room floor.
12. Privacy & weather permitting, watch a romantic movie on your deck or patio.
13. If you are separated across the miles, send a care package filled with things that are red.
14. Make a meal with symbols of love. Examples: write I love you with string beans, make a tart in the shape of a heart.....
15. Hide little heart candies in your spouse's shoes, coat, car etc.
16. Wife's, show up at your husband's office before lunch. Call him from the parking lot & tell him you are going to take him for a lunch rendezvous & that you will be waiting for him whenever he can take a break. Wear a nice outfit & tell him you have something sexy on underneath for when he gets home. Take him to a nice place for lunch & back to the office. Give him some great kisses telling him how glad you are to be married to him, & tell him you will be waiting for him when he gets home.
17. Fill a jar with valentine candy & notes for your spouse. Examples of notes are: good for a backrub, 10 kisses, etc. notes can also express your love & respect:" I am so glad that God blessed my life with such a great husband like you." Individually roll each note & tie it with a ribbon.
18. Surprise your spouse by taking a vacation day from work & enjoy Valentine's Day at home. Have a relaxing morning together on the porch,deck, or patio. Then go to a favorite restaurant for lunch.
19. Write a poem for your spouse & frame it.
20. On individual note cards, write why you love your spouse. Insert these cards in a small photo album.
21. Surprise your husband when he comes home from work on February 14. Place a welcome sign on the kitchen table & leave a trail of red foil-wrapped Hershey kisses to your bedroom.
22. With roses in hand & permission from your wife's boss, go to her workplace & read a love poem to her.
23. Make a special "14 reasons I love you" Valentine's Day breakfast for your sweetheart. On his/her plate, leave a letter or card listing 14 reasons that you love your spouse.
24. If possible, send a card postmarked in a town that has a romantic name such as Loveland, Colorado; valentine, Texas; or Romance, Arkansas.
25. After your spouse goes to bed, tape notes to his car's steering wheel with reasons that you love him, or decorate the bathroom mirror with lipstick kisses or Valentine's window clings.
Have fun on February 14, & remember; love is not meant to be given & received on just Valentine's Day. Instead, it's to be practiced every single day of the entire year.