* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
25 Things To Do When You’re Feeling Down..
1. Be nice to yourself.
2. Make this your morning routine.
3. Eat well.
4. Embrace the magical powers of tea.
5. Remember to take a break.
6. Write down all the reasons it was worth getting out of bed and look back at these lists.
7. Put on your emergency tiara in times of stress.
8. Surround yourself with inspiring things.
9. Make a declaration of intention.
10. Remember that you are awesome in your own right.
11. Leave yourself affirming messages.
12. Make time for the things that make you feel good.
13. Enjoy the pleasures of being alone. Check out this video on how to embrace being alone. http://youtu.be/k7X7sZzSXYs
14. Build your own “emergency care wall.”
15. Remind yourself of all the delightful things in the world you are going to experience.
16. Take out all the toxic things in your life.
17. …and remember to appreciate your body for all that it does for you.
18. Give a hug. Get a hug.
19. Get some sleep
21. Do some yoga. Seriously, it’ll be good for you!
22. Be reflective. Be courageous.
23. Always prioritise yourself.
24. Don't forget to breathe.
25. And remember:
Hope this tip helped. It definitely helped me.
Remember: YOU ARE AWESOME!
If you want to buy prints of the art etc, check out the article by Buzzfeed.