* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
21 Near-Zero Calorie Snacks
Food & Drink
1. Radishes: These little bite-size root vegetables are only 1 calorie a piece!
2. Cucumbers: Cucumbers are excellent for keeping you hydrated.
3. Celery: It’s rumored that it takes more calories to digest this crunchy vegetable than is included in celery, itself.
4. Apples: A great on-the-go snack, apples will help you fight hunger and are packed full of nutrition.
5. Watermelon: Watermelon is another great fruit that aids thirst and is guilt-free.
6. Cauliflower: A half cup of boiled cauliflower only has 14 calories.
7. Strawberries: 1 cup of strawberries has nearly 100% of your daily vitamin C.
8. Mushrooms: No matter how you cook them, sauté, or bake them, mushrooms are an incredible low calorie snack.
9. Summer Squash: Summer squash has half the amount of calories as winter squash.
10. Green Tea: Stop sipping your calories and grab some green tea.
11. Green Beans: Dip them into your favorite low-fat dressing.
12. Papaya: Shred fresh papaya and add it to your salad for a little sweetness without the calories.
13. Tangerines: Keep a few tangerines on your desk for a healthy, easy snack.
14. Garlic: Instead of butter and high-sodium seasoning packets, always use fresh garlic for added flavor.
5. Lettuce: Sounds pretty obvious, right?
16. Endive: These crunchy and bitter leaves are a great addition to your salads.
17. Turnips: You can roast turnips like any other vegetable, but one of our favorite preparations is to puree’ them.
18. Leeks: Swap your onions for fresh leeks.
19. Pineapple: This sweet tropical fruit is a great zero-calorie snack.
20. Mangoes: Frozen mango cubes are a great way to cool off in the hot summer months.
21. Bean Sprouts: These fresh, crispy sprouts go great in salads, soups, and Asian noodle dishes.