You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Log In or Register
21 Genius Hacks For Fixing Clothes You Thought You Wouldn't Wear Again
21 hacks on fixing ruined clothes
1. Stop your sweaters from shedding by sticking them in the freezer overnight. This is great for those sweaters that always seem to lose its thread material or shed all the time.
2. Toss your jeans in a plastic bag and stick them in the freezer at night to remove bad odors. This prevents most of the odor- causing bacteria to die, and you will surely know that the next time you wash your jeans- the dye in your denim won't fade after vigorous washes.
3. "Erase unsightly armpit stains with lemon juice or baking soda". When using either lemon and water or baking soda or water, apply it and let it sit for a few mins. Then throw it in your washing machine.
4. "Remove deodorant marks with the foam cover of a dry clean hanger".
5. "Spray a small amount of vodka on your clothes to eliminate strong odors". The alcohol kills odor-causing bacteria, which helps a lot with clothes when you don't have time to put it in the washer.
6. "Fix foundation stains with a little bit of shaving cream". Apply a small amount of shaving cream on the spot before throwing in the washing machine.
7. "Use hairspray to remove a lipstick stain". After spraying, let it sit for a few mins before putting in the washer.
8. "Tighten your sunglasses with a dab of clear nail polish". When you don't have a small screwdriver with you, apply a little bit of nail polish between the gap- for temporary use.
9. "Paint clear nail polish over a loose button thread to temporarily stop it from unraveling".
10. "Clean stubborn dirt off suede shoes with a nail file".
11. "Scrub off water stains on leather boots with a soft toothbrush and vinegar". Dip the toothbrush in some white vinegar and gently brush brush brush...you will be amazed to see the stain vanish so quickly.
12. "Fix a scuff on a patent leather shoe with a cotton swab and some petroleum jelly".
13. "Mend dull or scratched leather shoes with moisturizer". Don't worry if you don't have shoe polish, just use some moisturizer to bring back its glow.
14. "Pour a little bit of baking soda in your sneakers after a workout to soak up the sweat and eliminate odor".
15. "Make patent leather shoes shiny again with a little bit of glass cleaner".
16. "Fix underwire that's poking out of your bra with a patch of adhesive moleskin".
17. "Remove red wine stains with white wine". Before washing, soak the area in white wine for a few mins so it gets some of the stains out magically...
18. "Use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid to lift oil stains from delicate clothing". It removes the nasty oils stuck between- safe to use on fabric clothes
19. "Tug a pulled thread back into place by pulling the fabric around it".
20. "Stop a run in your tights with clear nail polish".
21. "Fix a stuck zipper with a cotton swab and petroleum jelly".