* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
20+ DIY Starbucks Recipes For All You Coffee Lovers ☕️🆗🆒💕
Food & Drink
*it will be pretty long but it's worth. promise* (:
• 1/4 cup of sugar
• 1/4 cup of water
• 3 teaspoons of peppermint extract
• 3 tablespoons of powdered cocoa
• 3 tablespoons of warm water
• 1/2 cup of hot espresso
• 3/2 cups steamed milk [1 cup and 1/2]
1) Stir water and sugar in a pot until sugar dissolves and bring to a boil.
2) Reduce heat to a low simmer and add 1.5 teaspoons of peppermint extract.
3) Allow mixture to simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Mix cocoa and water in a cup until paste forms.
5) Add espresso and add 1.5 teaspoons of peppermint extract.
6) Add milk and serve immediately.
• 1/2 cup of eggnog
• 1/4 cup of milk
• 1/4-1/2 cup of espresso
• sprinkle of nutmeg [garnish- optional]
1) Combine eggnog with milk and steam.
2) Add espresso shots to steamed mixture.
3) Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.
1) Combine milk, sugar and pumpkin in a pot and stir over medium heat until steamed.
2) Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and pumpkin spice.
3) Transfer the mixture into a blender and process of 10 seconds (or until foamy) or whisk the mixture until foam appears.
4) Pour into mug, add espresso and serve immediately.
• 1 cup strong coffee
• ¼ cup plus 2 Tbs flavored creamer
• ½ tsp white sugar
• ½ tsp brown sugar
• 1 Tbsp chocolate syrup
• 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips, chopped
• 3 Oreos, crushed (or 2 Tbs cookie crumbs)
• 1-1½ cup crushed ice
• Chocolate whipped cream
• Cookie crumbs for garnish
1) Mix coffee, creamer, and chocolate syrup together. Refrigerate if using hot coffee.
2) Once coffee is cooled, pour into blender.
3) Add chocolate chips, crushed Oreos and ice.
4) Blend on high until everything is well mixed and the ice is no longer visible.
5) Top with whipped cream and cookie crumbs. Serve immediately.
• 2 cups water
• 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
• 2 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup fresh espresso
• 8 ounces milk, steamed (with a little foam)
• whipped cream
• ground nutmeg
1) Make the gingerbread syrup by combining water, sugar, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium saucepan. Make sure your pan is large enough so the mixture won’t boil over
2) Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat and simmer syrup, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Remove the syrup from the heat when it’s done and put a lid on it.
Make a double shot of espresso (1/2 cup), using an espresso machine. Use the machine to steam 8 ounces of milk, or heat up the milk in the microwave if your machine does not foam and steam milk.
3) Make a double shot of espresso (1/2 cup), using an espresso machine. Use the machine to steam 8 ounces of milk, or heat up the milk in the microwave if your machine does not foam and steam milk.
4) Make your latte by first adding 1/2 cup espresso to a 16-ounce cup. Add 1/4 cup gingerbread syrup, followed by the steamed milk. Stir.
5) Top off the drink with a dollop of whipped cream, and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Serve immediately.
1) Bring water and milk to a boil in a pot on the stovetop.
2) Add remaining ingredients, return to boil. Remove from heat and let steep for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove tea bags then filter. Serve hot or iced.
Caffeine Free for the Kids:
Same ingredients and directions as above, just do not include the tea. This creates a great Chai Milk Steamer!
• 2 cups crushed iced
• 2-1 ounce shots of espresso OR use 3/4 cup of double strength (strong) coffee mixed with 1/2 cup of milk and increased crushed iced amount by 1/4 cup.
• 3/4 cup your choice of milk
• 3 tablespoons sugar (more or less depending on preference)
• optional whipped cream in a can or freshly made and chocolate syrup
Blend all the ingredients except the whipped cream in a blender for 30-45 seconds. Pour into a tall glass and top off with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate syrup. Best served with a straw. Enjoy!
Mocha Frappuccino Variation: Prepare everything the same as a regular Frappuccino (recipe above) except reduce sugar to 2 tablespoons and add 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
*Use Splenda, flavored coffee syrups, or flavored coffee creamers for a portion of the milk. For a richer beverage, use half and half, or heavy cream for a portion of the
Iced Green Tea Latte
• 1/4 cup vanilla syrup
• 2 cups milk
• 4-5 teaspoons of matcha green tea powder
1) Combine all ingredients in a cup to your liking.
2) Mix and serve. Easy-Peasy ^^
Caramel Mocha Frappuccino
Ingredients: [2 servings]
• 1/2 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 3/4 cup brewed coffee
• 1 cup ice
• 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
• Reddi Wip
1) Place all ingredient into a blender and pulse until the drink is to the consistency that you want.
2) Pour into coffee cups and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup if desired.
• 2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
• 16 oz Water
• 4 oz Lemonade
• 2 tsp sugar
• 1/8 tsp Vanilla
1) Boil water.
2) Remove from heat add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
3) Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
4) Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5) Add ice to a tall closable container. Add 8 oz tea and 2 oz of lemonade per serving. Shake well to mix.
1) Measure water, cocoa powder, and sugar. Mix into a glass and stir well.
2) Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes to make chocolate syrup.
3) Stir in milk and vanilla until warm and add whipped cream.
1) Add ingredients in the order above.
2) Blend until smooth (or the consistency you desire). Mine took about 15-20 seconds.
3) Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate shavings, or anything else you desire. Of course, this step is optional. (: