* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
2 DIY (Lush Dupe) Lip Scrubs For Soft Lips!
Skin & Body
We all love baby soft lips and lip scrubs are a perfect way to get those soft lips everyone wants! Here are 2 very simple recipes that will help your lips so much! One recipe is a dupe for the lush bubblegum lip scrub that works just as amazing! The other is a simple honey and sugar lip scrub.
Let's start with the recipe for the lush bubblegum lip scrub. The ingredients you'll need for this lip scrub are:
•White castor sugar •Bubblegum flavoring/extract (or you can use raspberry extract) •Vaseline or some other essential oil (like jojoba oil) •Red or pink food coloring
The steps to make your lush bubblegum lip scrub are:
1. Add 2 tablespoons of white castor sugar in a bowl.
2. The next step is to add about 2 teaspoons of bubblegum flavoring (or raspberry extract/flavoring) and mix it in with the sugar.
3. To get that bright pink color in your lip scrub, add a drop (maybe 2) of red or pink food coloring in your mixture of sugar and flavoring. Mix well.
4.To get that silky smooth finish for your scrub, add about a tea spoon of Vaseline or jojoba oil. If you're using Vaseline, melt it first because it makes it easier to mix into the mixture. Mix well.
5. Now for the last step! Get a small container (or you can use the bubblegum lip scrub container from lush if you have it) and put your lip scrub mixture into that small container.
There you go! There's your bubblegum lip scrub that's just like the one from lush! Enjoy!
If you want a more simple lip scrub that only used 3 ingredients, here's one for you! The ingredients for this simple lip scrub are:
•Brown sugar or white castor sugar •Honey •Vanilla essence
Here are the steps to make this simple lip scrub:
1. Add a tablespoon or 2 (depending on how much you want to make) of brown sugar or white castor sugar in a bowl.
2. Add about a teaspoon of honey to the sugar and mix until it sticks. Add more honey if the sugar doesn't stick.
3. Add a drop or teaspoon of vanilla essence to the mixture for a pleasant scent for your lip scrub and mix well.
4. The last step is to just put your mixture into a small container and start using it!
There you go you're done! How simple was this?!
To use the lip scrub, just dip your finger tip into your lip scrub and rub it into your lips in circular motions. Rubbing it in circular motions like this will make your lips plump. If you want to make your lips more plump and a better effect, use an unused toothbrush to rub the lip scrub on your lips.
Leave the scrub on for a few minutes and wipe off!
I hope these DIY lip scrubs help you out! Like/save if it helps you and follow for more tips like this! xx