* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
17 Things that I have learned in my 17 years of Life..
1. Never jump off the bridge ever again. You'll end up with a broken leg and in a hospital room full of people crying because they love you and you almost took yourself away from them.
2. Girls are just as mean, but it's worse because they know what to say to hurt you because they don't want anyone to say it to them.
3. Your mum is usually right, not always, but usually.
4. Be friends with the weird kid, it'll be the best decision you ever make.
5. Your mental health should always come before your school work. Acting a test isn't worth the spouts of anxiety and insomnia that comes with it.
6. Boys can be really nice, until they don't get what they want, then they are mean then take it.
7. Baby if you say no and they don't take it as an answer then get as far away as you can.
8. Bubble baths are good for you.
9. Sometimes daddy Isn't the hero in your story... But it's okay because you will succeed anyway.
10. A broken rib is just as bad as a broken heart, especially when the one that claims to love you is the one who gave you the broken rib.
11. You do not need a boy to fix you.
12. Thigh gaps are because of a body type, not from starvation, eat that cupcake.
13. People will leave and that's okay they taught you something before they left.
14. If he's screaming at you down the phone then hang up, you will only be left with a headache otherwise.
15. Stop cutting your thighs, the blood will never match the colour of lipstick his new girlfriends is wearing ... Even if it does, it's not worth it.
16. Complaining to the wrong people starts rumours.
17. Have a small group of friends.