* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
17 Things To Do For Your 21st Birthday 🍸
1. Order a fancy drink! (Pictured: Copeland's Appletini)
2. Earn some beads! 😉 (Pictured: in New Orleans)
3. Buy yourself (or have someone to buy you) flowers! 🌹 (Pictured: downtown Atlanta)
4. Buy a bomb dress! (Picture: Bebe body-con)
5. Get an awesome cake made! (Pictured: Publix cookie cake)
6. Or two!
7. Drink an expensive bottle of wine, hopefully on your parent's expense! (Pictured: $300 bottle of champagne)
8. Do a wine tasting & learn about wine!
9. Hit the city! You're 21!!! (Pictured: Tampa, FL)
10. Go out for dinner- eat good so you can drink more! (Pictured: Mulan's Chinese in Atlanta)
11. Try (or take) your friend's drinks! (Pictured: cocktails from Mulan's)
12. Go to a house party or pregame somewhere! (Be careful taking shots at this time b/c you might not make it to the club/bar!)
13. Hit the bars & wear your "I'm 21" bead/satchel! (Pictured: Tampa's MacDinton's)
14. Hit the club! Use your 21ness to get VIP! (Pictured: Atlanta's Tongue & Groove)
15. Get your friends to tell the DJ it's your bday to get a shoutout! (Pictured: Atlanta's Prive Nightclub)
16. Eat breakfast after the club, even if it's McDonald's!
17. You're going to be hungover! Eat pizza for lunch/dinner!
Remember, do everything 21+! Even if you've had a fake id & "been there done that," try something new! Go to a new city! And set your expectations LOW, because friends won't come through and plans won't go as planned.