* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
17 Surprising Ways You're Ruining Your Clothes
You've been washing, folding, and storing your clothes all wrong.
3. You're folding your leather pants or skirts instead of hanging them.
This will create creases and wrinkles, which will be very difficult to get rid of because you should never iron or steam leather. To prevent the creases from forming, hang your pants with a clip hanger. Use business cards to protect the fabric from the grooves of the clips so they don't leave marks.
4. You're storing your clothes in the dry-clean plastic bags.
As soon as you get your dry-cleaning back, take your clothes out of the bags. Fabric needs to breathe, and the plastic can trap odors and humidity. If your clothes wrinkle inside your closet, it's because you have the hangers shoved too close together. To prevent crease and wrinkles, leave an inch in between each hanger.
11. You're ironing delicate fabrics.
Irons are way too harsh for most fabrics (like silk or fabrics with embellishments) and can leave marks if you're not careful. Invest in a handheld steamer or try hanging the item in a super steamy bathroom for a few minutes.
12. You're storing your shoes in big buckets.
The best way to maintain the shape of your shoes and keep them clean is to store them upright, one of each pair in the front row and its match right behind it. This way you can see everything at once and don't have to struggle to see what's hidden in the back.
• If this tip or its contents offend you in anyway, please feel free to tell me why in the comments section; I will then do my best to make the tip better for all viewers. Please avoid using profanity when doing so.
• If a viewer comments their opinion about a tip and you do not agree with it, please do not bully/bash them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
• Please tell me if there spelling or grammar mistakes.