* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
17 Life-Changing Beauty Hacks Every Lazy Girl Must Know.
1. Keep makeup remover next to your bed so you have zero excuse not to take it off before you go to sleep. Sleeping with your makeup on can cause breakouts and infections. So, on nights when you're exhausted and can't imagine standing at the sink for longer than 30 seconds, you'll be thankful to have this stuff stashed next to your bed. (But really, help your face and reserve this hack for extreme lazy emergencies only.)
2. Hide a manicure that's growing out by creating a glitter ombre effect starting at the base of your nails. The best way to distract from a chipped or overgrown manicure is, well, glitter. It's pretty and will last for what feels like for-ev-er.
3. If you're too impatient to wait for your moisturizer, toner, and self-tanner to dry, or for your makeup to set, then blast your skin with a blow dryer on the cool setting. Certain products (toner, tanner) need to dry completely before you move on to your next step when getting ready, and a blow dryer can really help speed up that process.
4. On days when you don't want to mess with your whole makeup regimen, use lipstick to add a little color to your lips, cheeks, and eyes. Swipe your one-product wonder stick along your cheekbone, brow bone, and lips, then blend it out with your fingers for a subtle glow. There, now you look like a real human.
5Make highlighting and contouring easy as (1,2,) 3. To highlight your face, quickly make a "3" with a concealer two shades lighter than your skin tone .Draw the top line above your brow, middle line above your cheekbone, and bottom line right above your jawbone.
To contour your face, draw a backwards "3" (aka the shape of an "E") in a concealer two shades darker than your skin tone.Start the top line on your temple, put the middle line right below your cheekbone, and draw the bottom line underneath your jawbone. Then buff out the two shades, blending the lines completely for a seamless finish
6. If you love winged liner but don't have the hand-eye coordination to do it perfectly, no big deal: You can clean messy edges with a cotton swab coated with petroleum jelly. Making the perfect freehanded flick on the first try is hard. Erasing your mistakes is easy.
7. If you're out of liquid or gel eyeliner, borrow some mascara instead of going to the store. Use a small liner brush to grab the formula on your mascara brush.
8. Instantly make your eyes look more awake by lining the inner rim (also known as the waterline) of your lower eyelid with a nude eye pencil. Not only will this trick brighten your eyes, but it'll also make you look wide-eyed, like any Disney princess ever created.
9. Take your eye makeup from a sleek daytime look to something sexier by smudging your liner with a cotton swab to diffuse it into a smoky eye look. No need to get out the whole makeup bag. You're welcome.
10. If you need a root touchup but haven't gotten around to getting one, tease your hair at the roots and create a messy side part to help camouflage the overgrowth. A straight part down the middle will only highlight the fact that you look like Pepé Le Pew.
11. If you have dark hair that's dyed blonde but you don't have Kim Kardashian's glam squad, disguise your roots by using dry shampoo to cover up noticeable regrowth. Spray your roots with dry shampoo, let it sit for a few minutes, then finger-comb it through your hair to evenly distribute the product.
12. If the front pieces of your hair are greasy but the rest of your strands aren't, pull the back section of your hair out of the way and wash only the front section in the sink. Washing your hair every (or every other) day is a pain in the ass and actually makes your hair produce more oil in the long run. So only wash the sections that need it. Finally your laziness is justified.
13. Make your blowout last longer than one day by rolling your hair into a looped bun and pinning it before bed. If the ends of your hair tend to fall flat or get kinks in them while you sleep, wrap your hair around your hand to create a looped bun, and secure it with bobby pins. In the morning unroll it for another day of loose, *~GlAmOrOuS~* waves.
14. If your hair's too dirty for words but there's absolutely no chance you're waking up early enough for a wash, apply baby powder liberally to your roots before bed. The power will soak up the excess oil that makes your hair look greasy. If you have dark hair, baby powder is too noticeable for you to apply it right before you leave the house. So, if you sprinkle it on your roots at night, the white residue will have time to fade and soak up the extra oil on your hair and scalp by morning.
15. If you've washed your hair but don't have the energy to blow it dry, loosely twist your hair into a low bun, secure with a clip, and go about your life. When it's dry, untwist the hair and separate the tendrils with your fingers for effortless waves.
16. If curling your hair takes too much time, tie your hair in a loose, low braid before bed for mermaid waves in the morning. If you have thin hair, don't tie the braid too tight. A loose braid will give you softer, less obvious waves.
17. If your heels resemble cracks in pavement, give yourself a relaxing foot treatment while you sleep for smooth, beautiful sandal-ready feet. Cover each foot with a healing foot lotion or oil and slip them into socks before hopping in bed at night. In the morning, your feet will be soft and smooth.
If you sabe the tip,please give it a thumbs up and share it.