* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
15 Beach Hacks, Tips, And Tricks To Know Before You Go On Vacation
1. Put your iPhone in a plastic sandwich baggie when you go to the beach
The touchscreen still works through the plastic, so you can use your phone without ruining it in sand and water.
2. Keep a bottle of baby powder close by to get rid of sand
It takes moisture off your skin and hair, making it easier for sand to fall off.
3. Hide money in a Chapstick tube
It’s easy to carry around, and no one will look for it in there.
4. Hide alcohol in an empty sunscreen lotion container
This is perfect if you’re not supposed to bring booze on the beach. Obviously make sure you clean it
really well first.
5. Forgot aloe vera? Use yogurt
Putting plain cold yogurt on a sunburn for about 10 minutes will relieve the pain if you’re in a pinch.
6. Is your bikini line irritated from shaving or waxing? Soothe it with chamomile tea.
Chilled chamomile tea bags on the irritated area will get rid of redness.
7. Bring a pill container to hold any jewelry or small hair ties you aren’t using
This will keep them organized so little things don’t get lost in your beach bag.
8. Freeze your aloe vera in ice cube trays before you go out
When you get home, rub them on your skin to feel instantly refreshed.
9. Bring drinking straws in a travel toothbrush holder.
Now you can drink in style!
10. Make your own ice pack by filling a freezer baggie with water, and then freeze it.
Stick it in your cooler to keep drinks cold.
11. Sew pockets onto your beach towel You can keep stuff in there AND weigh the towel down.
12. Hide a beer can or bottle in a big plastic cup.
Drink out of it with a straw, and you’re good to go!
13. Make a coconut spray to keep your hair frizz-free and hydrated
Mix coconut oil with lavender oil and water, and put it in a spray bottle to bring to the beach. Spray it on your wet hair to keep it looking fabulous.
14. Get natural highlights while relaxing at the beach.
mix coconut oil, lemon juice, water, and salt to lighten hair. Put it in a braid for the best highlight results.
15. Keep your feet looking great with Vaseline or lotion
The beach and sand makes feet dry and gross. At night, put on Vaseline or lotion, then wear socks and go to sleep. In the morning, your feet will be good as new.