* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
15 Amazing Life Hack Tips!
Food & Drink
1. Best Banana Hack- Take your bananas apart when you get home from the store. If you leave them on the stem, they ripen faster.
2. Cheese Keeper- Store open chunks of cheese in aluminum foil. It will stay fresh longer and not mold.
3. Best Bell Peppers- Peppers with 3 bumps on the bottom are sweeter and better for eating. Peppers with 4 bumps on the bottom are better for cooking.
4. Grease reducer- Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef. It will pull the grease away from the meat while cooking.
5. Best Scrambled Eggs- To make your scrambled eggs rich and creamy add a couple spoonfuls of sour cream, cream cheese or heavy whipping cream before beating.
6.Garlic Flavor- Add Garlic immediately to a recipe if you want a hint/light garlic taste. Add Garlic at the end of the recipe for a stronger flavor.
9. Pizza Leftovers- Reheat leftover pizza in a nonstick skillet on the top of the stove, set heat to med-low and heat until warm. Keep that crust crispy, no soggy and chewy leftover pizza!
10. Easy deviled eggs- Put cooked egg yolks into a zip lock bag, seal and mash. Add other ingredients and mix thoroughly. Cut the tip of the baggy and fill your eggs! No mess and easy filling method.
11. Not enough frosting- Expand that store bought frosting! When you buy a container of cake frosting from the store, whip it with your mixer for a few minutes. You can double it in size. Get more frosting for your cake/cupcakes and save on calories and sugar per serving!
12. Weeds be gone- Newspaper those weeds away. Start putting in your plants, work the nutrients in your soil. Wet newspapers, put layers around the plants overlapping as you go. Cover with mulch and forget about weeds. Weeds cannot get through the newspaper!
13. No more Mosquitos! Put a dryer sheet in your pocket. They won't come near you.
14. Reduce Static Cling- Pin a small safety pin to the seam of your slip or pants and bye bye cling!
15. Re-opening Envelopes- Shoot, forgot to put something in that envelope. No problem! Place the envelope in the freezer for a couple of hours and voila.