* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
14 Amazing Fixes For Common Wardrobe Problems💚
1. Erase unsightly armpit stains with lemon juice or baking soda. Scrub out the stains with a mixture of lemon juice and water. For tough armpit stains, try rubbing a paste of baking soda and water on the stain, letting it sit for a few minutes, and then rinsing it off before throwing it in the wash
2. Spray a small amount of vodka on your clothes to eliminate strong odors. If you don't have time to wash a shirt before wearing it again but it has a strong, lingering smell, just spray on some vodka and let it dry. The alcohol kills odor-causing bacteria.
3. Use hairspray to remove a lipstick stain.
Spray the fabric (make sure it's not dry-clean only) with hairspray, and let it sit for a few minutes. Dab the stain, and then toss it in the washer. This may not work with newer hairspray formulas that don't have much alcohol in them, so check the label before you spray.
4. Tighten your sunglasses with a dab of clear nail polish. If the arm of your sunglasses is a bit loose and you don't have a tiny screwdriver handy, paint a small bit of polish over the hinge to temporarily tighten it.
5. Paint clear nail polish over a loose button thread to temporarily stop it from unraveling.
6. Clean stubborn dirt off suede shoes with a nail file. Just buff it right out.
7. Scrub off water stains on leather boots with a soft toothbrush and vinegar. If your boots are ruined from water, snow, salt, or all of the above, dip a soft-bristled toothbrush in white vinegar and gently rub to remove the stain.
8. Fix a scuff on a patent leather shoe with a cotton swab and some petroleum jelly.
9. Pour a little bit of baking soda in your sneakers after a workout to soak up the sweat and eliminate odor.
10. Fix underwire that's poking out of your bra with a patch of adhesive moleskin.
11. Remove red wine stains with white wine. Soak the spot in white wine for a few minutes to pretreat the stain before washing.
12. Use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid to lift oil stains from delicate clothing. The dish soap will remove oil or grease and is also gentle enough to use on clothes.
13. Stop a run in your tights with clear nail polish.
14. Fix a stuck zipper with a cotton swab and petroleum jelly.