* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
12 Ways To Change Up Your Hair Using Pantone Colors Of The Year #PantoneContest
1. Beachy Pink Waves: Forget blonde beach waves — try adding some color to a classic style in 2016. Run a bit of pink through your strands for a simple yet sweet way to update a no-fuss look. (Photo via @chontelleberryman)
2. Authentic Pink: We can’t think of a prettier hair hue than this bubblegum-pink mane. Bonus points if your dress matches your ‘do. (Photo via In the Frow)
3. Cotton Candy Blowout: Okay, we can’t decide whether we’re more impressed by the cotton candy pink or the A+ blowout. Either way, there’s no arguing this style is the boldest kind of chic. (Photo via @misswatsonnails)
4. Pretty in a Pink Bun: There are so many ways to style this picture-perfect pastel ‘do, but we’re particularly partial to this easy five-minute look, which pairs the color trend with a strong brow and contrasting white top. (Photo via Francis Lola)
5. A Touch of Pink: Pink hair has never looked classier than it does here, accented with gorgeous blonde curls. The pop of color on the roots is a great way to try out the trend without commiting to a full head of pink. (Photo via Smith and Davis Salon)
6. The Pink Wave: Take a bit of inspiration from the color wheel with this ultra-pigmented ‘do. The purple on top effortlessly blends into the pink of the bottom for a truly colorful head of hair. (Photo via @mandathegee)
7. Pink Roots: Forget touching up your roots with the same ol’ color — mix things up with a pop of pink up top. (Photo via @creepcity)
8. Blue for the Summer: Is it just us, or is this style reminding anyone else of Katy Perry? Either way, this is a killer color to rock, especially with a next-level-floral frock. (Photo via @emiunicorn)
9. Bluish Gray: Pastel and gray hair was everywhere in 2015, and judging by this stunning look, we’re willing to bet the style won’t be going anywhere come the new year. The dark roots and pastel blue are a fresh take on the trend. (Photo via @yocutie)
10. Blue Ombré: Wowza! Check out all those shades of blue. The ombré effect looks especially impressive with some seriously gorgeous curls. (Photo via @cheeno_grey)
11. Blue Roots: Pair your Serenity-inspired locks with a rich hue in the same shade for double the impact. This gal is redefining mermaid chic. (Photo via @cocodevile)
12. A Wearable Blue: There’s no reason to get rid of your natural color altogether; simply add a pop o’ blue to your ends for a stylish look with no-fuss upkeep. (Photo via PopSugar)