* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
12 Easy Organization Tips
1. Pretend Pull-Outs I have so many kitchen gadgets that get lost in the back of my deep cabinets that I forget I even have them! Here is a tip from Everyday Organizing: use plastic bins as pull-outs! Take it a step further and group your items into different categories and label each one.
Instead of stacking your cutting boards, oven trays, and platters, use those short tension curtain rods to create dividers. Now you can place them upright for easy access and visibility.
3. DIY Lid Storage Rack Finding the matching tupperware lid is like finding a needle in a haystack sometimes. It’s a huge problem in my kitchen! The idea is to attach a basket to the bottom of a drying rack with twine or fishing wire — creative and useful little lid rack, if I don’t say so myself.
4. Glass Jars w/ Scoops Using glass or plastic containers to store your baking goods makes it easy to see what you have, and easily & quickly use.
5. Repurposed Magazine Rack Those long boxes fit perfectly inside of a magazine rack! Attach one to the inside of a kitchen cupboard door to keep them hidden but easily accessible. This metal one is perfect because you could drill short screws through the already existing holes.
6. Stacking Shelves Use up all of that vertical, empty space with stacking shelves in your cabinets. What a great idea for tall cupboards or small kitchens!
7. Hanging Shelf Dividers Hanging shelf dividers are also useful in taking advantage of empty space. I love this idea for smaller and lighter items, such as tupperware lids or plastic plates.
8. Pocket Organizer This is kind of like the idea behind a hanging shoe rack, only made for items kept under the kitchen sink. Love it! Keep your sponges and gloves out of sight to dry off. I also like this idea for the smaller items that tend to get lost under the sink, like the sink plug,
9. PVC Wine Rack Create a custom wine rack using 4-inch PVC pipe found at a hardware store! This is great because you can make it to fit any space, and paint it to match your kitchen’s decor.
10. Drawer Dividers Keep those drawers organized with drawer dividers. They’re great for drawers containing smaller items. I could use some of these for my junk drawer. I can’t find anything in there!
11. Interior Cork Board Cupboards Attach a cork board to the inside of your cabinet(s) to pin recipes, a measurement converter, and hooks for hanging measuring spoons and cups.
12. Under-Sink Rod Help free up some space and give those spray bottles easy access by placing a tension rod under your kitchen sink!