* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
12 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Honey #tipit
1) ACNE: honey's anti- bacterial properties make it an excellent cleanser for acne. Apply some raw honey to the affected area and rinse off after 10-15 minutes.
2) SCARS- honey has bleaching effect so regular use of honey on affected area can dramatically fade old and new scars.
3) MOISTURIZER: use raw honey as a facial mask or in any diy facial mask recipes to reap its benefits.
4) HAIR CONDITIONER: honey's moisturizing and softening properties make it a wonderful hair conditioner. It also gives shine to dull hair. Mix 1 tbsp raw honey with 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and use your hands to evenly dispense the mixture throughout your hair. Rinse off after 20-30 minutes.
5) HAIR LIGHTENER: honey has a natural bleaching effect and this makes it an effective hair lightener. Mix 1 tbsp raw honey with 6 tbsp distilled water and apply it to your hair. Rinse off after 1 hr. Do this weekly for better results. U can add 1 tsp cinnamon powder, if u r looking 4 dramatic result
6) HAIR REMOVAL: honey combined with lemon and sugar helps remove excess body hair. Mix 1 tbsp raw honey with 3 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tsp lemon juice. Boil the mixture in the microwave. Until it bubbles and turn brown. Let it cool. Apply it with popsicle stick to your skin. Put a cotton strip over the are where the mixture was applied and rub it until you feel it warm as the mixture sticks to the hair. Gently pull the cotton against the direction of the hair growth.
7) ANTI-AGING: honey is rich in antioxidants so a tbsp a day keeps free radicals at bay. Delay the aging process honey by making honey a part of your healthy diet. You can also smear some honey on your face to get rid of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
8) LIP SCRUB: 1 tsp raw honey with 1 tsp brown sugar and a few drops of lemon juice and apply to your lips. Gently exfoliate after 5 minutes.
9) NAIL CONDITIONER: strengthens nails and softens cuticles. Mix a tsp raw honey with 1 tsp apple cider vinegar and apply to your nails and cuticles. Rinse off after 10 mins.
10) RAZOR BUMP: honey prevents bumps and boils caused by shaving. Apply some raw honey immediately after shaving and rinse off after 10-15 mins.
11) DARK CIRCLES: fades dark circles. Take a tsp raw honey and apply it to the affected area and rinse off after 20 minutes. Do this twice a week until dark circles fade.
12) ECZEMA: helps calm eczema. Apply some raw honey to the affected area and rinse off after 20 minutes.