* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
11 Of The Most Genius Beauty Hacks Ever
1. Want to show off your legs for spring and summer but want to leave the razor burn behind with the cold? Roll some deodorant between your legs after a fresh shave to prevent razor burn bumps from taking over and irritating your skin.
2. Left your makeup remover wipes at home and have mascara on? No worries. Grab a cotton ball or towel and put some olive oil on it. Wipe your eyes and face like you normally would and watch as the makeup comes off and leaves your face feeling healthy and clean!
3. Want to keep a clean face but don’t want to drag a shower caddy or makeup bag around all day? Keep a bottle of It Works cleanser in your purse. It might be small but boy is it powerful. Put a little in your hands and wash away the dirt and oil that builds on a busy girl’s face!
4. Does your perfume only give you that fabulous smell for mere moments? Rub a little vaseline on your pulse points and spray your favorite scent on it for fragrance that will last longer!
5. Painting your nails but have a lot to do? After painting, dip your fingers in a bowl of ice water to get the paint to harden and dry leaving you free to go about your day.
6. Going out for a night on the town or a sit down dinner and need an updo that just won’t quit? Spray those hundreds of bobby pins with some extra strength hair spray to keep them in place all night long.
7. Has your favorite mascara gone and dried out and clumped on you? Before you run out and buy a new tube, stick it in a cup of hot water for 5 minutes and then mix it around to restore it to it’s lash-tastic glory.
8. Want to dawn some french nails but don’t want to go to the salon? Use a thick rubber band around your finger to get those clean lines in half the time! With hacks like that, you’ll be saving tons of time painting your nails!
9. Has your shellac manicure started to peel or you’re ready for another color? A quick way to remove the old and get ready for the new is to get stripes of paper towel and soak it in acetone nail polish remover, wrap your fingernails with it and then wrap them again with some tinfoil. Wait 5 minute
10. Want smoother legs? The next time you shave, rub your legs with a sugar and oil scrub, and shave again. You will have effectively removed all the hair and dead skin that was left over and your legs will be silky smooth and thank you for it.
11. Have dark circles under your eyes from long days and even longer nights? Grandma knows best when it comes to this beauty hack. Grab a couple of green tea bags, steep them in some hot water and under your eyes they go! The antioxidants in the tea leaves will bring your eyes back to life.