* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
11 Life-Changing Ponytail Hacks
Later boring pony! Take your ponytail game to the next level, with these super-easy tricks and upgrades.
1. Wrap small piece of hair from the bottom of your ponytail around the base to conceal your elastic. Use bobby pins to secure.
2. Use a flat iron to flip the bottom of your pony out, creating a retro style.
3. Wrap small sections of hair from each side of your head around the base to get a cool, twisted look.
4. Use dry shampoo to add texture to your 'tail.
5. Prop your pony up with two bobby pins for max height.
6. Create a sideways bow by making a loop with your tail and wrapping a piece of hair around the middle of it.
7. Twist your hair over to one side for a cute twist on the side ponytail. Use bobby pins to hold into place.
8. Tease your crown before pulling your hair back for a modern bouffant.
9. Braid or twist side pieces in the front before pulling hair back to keep shorter layers from frizzing or falling out.
10. Fake a longer 'tail by stacking two or three ponytails on top of each other.
11. Amp up a basic high pony by wrapping a hair elastic every few inches going down the 'tail. Pull apart the sections lightly making a messy-chic look. Experiment with different color elastics for a fun vibe.