* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
10 Ways To Know You're In An Abusive Relationship
1. Humiliation They start by jokes, that aren't funny, they slowly start tearing you down. Without 'noticing' but it doesn't stop
2. Verbal Insults No one deserves to have someone claim to love them, when they put you down. You're worth so much more
3. Physical violence Once the relationship exceeds respect please don't hesitate to leave. *Please respect this one, this is my own private picture.
4. Controlling behaviors If you're not allowed to do anything because your boyfriend or girlfriend said you're not allowed, don't stand for it. You're you're own person, live YOUR life
5. Unpredictable mood swings If you're scared, or frighten to be alone with your partner because they're moods can go from good to bad within seconds.
6. Picking at faults Are they constantly nagging because you can't do anything right? Wrong you're perfectly imperfect and whatever you do should be good enough
7. Isolation Everyone has that supportive bestfriend who refuses to watch you go through anything negative. Once they get you away from everyone, who will you call?
8. Blaming Ever find yourself always being wrong? Even if you're right? It's always your fault right. Don't let anyone blame you for something you can't control, or change or anything that you didn't do on purpose
9. Manipulation Did you noticed how they bought you something nice and apologized? But before you know it you're right back being put down? Sorry is overrated to these people. Don't take not wanting you to leave as generosity
10. Alcohol or drug usage Ever notice they're only violence or mean when drunk or high? It's time to get out! Don't be scared to break the cycle
Don't let someone define your self worth. You're worth so much more than you believe. 😊 if you find any of these relate to you, message me or reach out for help.