* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
10 Tips To Get Healthy Hair
1) Stop blowdrying once hair is dry; it’s using it on already dried hair that does the damage.
2) On wet hair use a wide tooth comb and always gently ease out knots from the ends upwards.
3) For that swept supermodel fringe, blow dry it all forward and quite flat down over your face.Then push it all to the side to finish the look.
4) Go to bed with very slightly damp hair so you wake up with a messy texture.
5) I swear by dry shampoo, I can’t live without it. Use it on freshly washed hair to add texture and volume. Never spray directly on to partings or roots and always spray in sections.
6) Hot water can strip the protective oils that act as a natural conditioner. And your hair's natural shine can disappear. This doesn't mean you have to suffer through cold showers to avoid dull hair. Instead, use lukewarm water to wash your hair. Pamper the scalp by massaging it while you shampoo.
7) Curly hair is more likely to break and become dry and brittle. Gently using a pick keeps curls looking better than combing or brushing. Conditioners with polymers can smooth hair and make it more manageable. Look for polyvinylpyrrolidone on the label. Don't overdo the use of flat-irons and relaxers, which can damage hair.
9) Avoid chlorine damage by rinsing your hair before entering the pool or wearing a swim cap. If your hair is already saturated with water, it won't absorb as much from the chemical-laden pool. Use a pH-balancing hair product to further protect your hair.
10) Humidity gets the rap for causing frizzy hair days. But there's more static electricity when the air is dry. This means frizz also flies in winter months and in the desert climates of the Southwest. Use conditioner to stop static electricity. Shampoos that are pH-balanced also can calm the frizz for hair that's colored or relaxed with chemicals.
So I hope you guys enjoyed these ten tips! I use them all the time and they are great. Thumbs up if you enjoyed! 👍👌