* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
10 Surprising Uses For Nail polish
1. Prevent new costume jewelry from tarnishing with clear nail polish. When air hits the metal, the metal oxidizes and changes color. Clear lacquer locks out the air, helping keep your costume jewelry looking new.
2. Prevent a run in your stockings from getting worse with clear nail polish. As it hardens, it will help stop the run in its tracks.
3. Instantly change the color of costume jewelry with nail polish.
4. Paint your regular bobby pins a vibrant color or with glitter polish to add some color to your hairstyle. If you want to amp up your regular old bobby pins, hold the bottom piece (the side that juts out further) and paint the tops only. Then, slip them onto an envelope to dry.
5. Thread a needle faster by running the thread over a base or top coat.
6. Paint your keys so that you can tell which key is for which lock.
7. Seal envelopes with a clear top or base coat.
8. Store your nail polish upright in a box with painted stickers on top to indicate the colors.
9. Use nail polish to add a pop of color to the sole of your shoe.