* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
10 Steps to a Double Braided Bun❤️#tipit
1. Spray a little dry shampoo (your secret Finals Week secret weapon) on your roots to soak up excess oil and create volume and texture that will make you hair easier to style! Then create a middle or center part, whichever you prefer.
2. Start a Dutch braid on one side by crossing the outer sections under the middle piece. This way the braid looks like it's sitting on top of your hair, instead of blending in!
3. To continue the braid, keep adding small sections of hair before you cross under the middle section.
4. Braid all the way down to the nape of your neck, staying close to your hairline on the sides.
5. Finish by doing a regular braid for just a few passes at the end; then secure with a hair tie so it's out of your way.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 on the other side.
7. When you finish the second braid, take the elastic off of the first plait and gather the two into a ponytail.
8. Gently tug at the sections of hair that make up each braid, so they look thicker. Plus, it creates a cool, tousled style!
9. Twist the ponytail into a bun, and use bobby pins to secure in place.
10. Spritz the style with a little hairspray, then pose for a #goodhairday selfie!
Please like👍share💞save 💾follow me 👥for more great tips..😉😘
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/jwcg