* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
10 Steps To A Pretty Waterfall Braid👌#tipit
1. Starting near your hairline, pick up three strands of hair, as if you're starting a French braid.
2. Cross the strand closest to the top of your head (1) over the middle section (2).
3. Cross the bottom section (3) over the new middle section (1).
4. Cross the new top section (2) over the new middle (3), and then the bottom (1) over the middle (2).
5. Drop the middle strand (2) down, so it blends in with the rest of your hair.
6. Pick up a piece about the same size from near your part.
7. This strand (4) becomes your new top section—cross it over the middle to continue the braid.
8. Cross the bottom strand (1) over the new section (4), and repeat steps 2-8 all the way around your head.
9. When you get behind your opposite ear, do a normal, three-strand braid for about an inch.
10. Secure the braid behind your ear with a bobby pin. We used hot pink for a fun pop of color!
Please like👍share💞save 💾follow me 👥for more great tips..😉😘
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/jwcg