* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
10 STRUGGLES ONLY GIRLS WITH OILY SKIN UNDERSTAND.
1. The decision to wear makeup is totally dependent on the weather. Is it humid? No makeup. Is it hot? No makeup. Is it just a normal, gorgeous day? You still probably won't wear makeup, because you'll spend the entire day powdering up so that it actually stays on.
2. You wash your face at 7 am, and look like a grease ball by 9 am. At least cleansing cloths always come to the rescue.
3. You have to take a million selfies before you get the right one, because there's always a glare—aka your greasy cheeks or forehead. Thank god for filters.
4. Cream blush/eye shadows are totally out of the question. Unless you want it to look like your eyes are melting off your face, you have to stick to powders, which eventually turn into creamy formulas on you anyway.
5. You're tempted to skip moisturizer (even though you know you really shouldn't). Your face moisturizes itself, basically.
6. You buy oil-free lotion that promises to reduce shine, but you're still oily 5 minutes later. Thanks for nothing!
7. You have to wash your pillowcases several times a week. If you don't, it feels like you're burying your face in a puddle of oil.
8. Whenever someone stares at you in class, you're pretty sure they're using your shiny forehead as a mirror. Even when you stare in the mirror, you can see your own reflection on your forehead.
9. The struggle to keep your makeup on all day is real. Matte foundations are your BFF, and so are setting powders.
10. You have a mini panic attack if you leave the house without your blotting papers. And then someone catches you using toilet seat covers as blotting papers, and you're so embarrassed. Hey, it is a legit beauty hack!
But then again, you don't have to deal with dry, itchy, flakey skin. Plus, your mom always tells you to be grateful for your oily skin, because it means you you'll look like you're 21 when you're 35. #Flawless.
If you save the tip,please give it a thumbs up and share it.