* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
10 Habits Of A Happy Woman
To help establish good habits in our lives, I compiled a list of 10 Habits Of A Happy Woman. If you focus on one each week, I am sure you will find yourself having a little bit more patience, full of a little bit more love and you will probably even feel a little bit happier.
1. WAKE UP EARLY: Did you know you are more likely to have a happier and more successful day, just by waking up early and getting out of bed? Sometimes life is exhausting or we stay up WAY too late – and our bodies need rest. But happy people go to sleep at a decent hour, get 7-8 hours of sleep and wake up refreshed and ready for a new day.
2. THEY FIND THEIR SMILE: And they find it DAILY. After you wake up and hop in the shower – do something that makes you feel good. Find your smile within the first 30 minutes of waking up – whether you turn on the radio, cruise Social Media or have the perfect hair day! Find your smile and wear it ALL day long.
3. THEY SEE BEYOND IMPERFECTIONS: Happy people understand that life isn’t going to be flawless. They don’t judge others – in fact, they love almost everyone they come in contact with. They look for the good in their co-workers, their family members and even in themselves.
4. THEY PAT THEMSELVES ON THE BACK: We aren’t supposed to be too prideful – nobody wants to hang out with someone too into themselves. BUT – happy people are proud of what they do. They recognize when they accomplish something. They finish what they start. And they are always trying to become better.
5. THEY GET MOVIN': As much as I would love to lay in bed and watch The Bachelor re-runs all day in my pajamas – as a woman, we just can’t do that. Get out of the house and get your heart rate up. Go for a walk or run around the block. Go to the gym or do an at-home workout. After you get your body moving – I promise, you won’t regret it. “Man, I wish I didn’t work out,” said no one ever.
6. THEY ARE THEIR OWN FRIEND: We can be our own worst enemy or our own best friend – it is up to US to decide. Don’t let your mind bring you down or tell you not to be happy. You deserve to find joy. Happy people are their own best friend. They are proud of who they are and have confidence in what they do every day. Love the person in the mirror and think positively about yourself.
7. THEY SURROUND THEMSELVES WITH HAPPY PEOPLE: It is true that your environment around you can make you who you are. Did you know if you are constantly with negative people, you are more likely to become negative too? We each rub off on each other and other people’s attitudes can truly affect ours. Be around those who uplift you and make you feel better.
8. THEY ARE GRATEFUL: Happy people rarely take a day for granted. They recognize that every day is a blessing. They don’t use the word “luck” – they know that everything happens for a reason and they are blessed. Count your many blessings – name them one by one.
9. THEY HAVE LEARNED TO SLOW DOWN: As women, often times we feel like we have so much to do. Give yourself a break. Take the time to smell the roses. Don’t feel like you need to do EVERYTHING in one day. Happy people don’t compare themselves to others. They know who they are and they do their things at their own paces. Do what is best for you.
10. THEY MAKE THE BEST OUT OF EVERYTHING: “The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” – Marjorie Pay Hinckley. We really do have two choices in every situation – choose the high road – smile, laugh and make the best of it.