* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
10 Easy Steps Make Nails Grow Faster!
1. Practice good nail maintenance. Letting your nails get jagged and rough can make them weak, which causes them to weaken and break off. For nails that grow long and strong, it's important to keep them well-manicured and clean.
2. Don't use harsh products on your nails. Using strong chemicals on your nails can cause them to weaken over time. Try to find natural, non-toxic nail polish and nail polish remover to care for your nails, and protect your hands from strong detergents and other chemicals as you go about your day.
3. Treat your nails gently. Subjecting your nails to biting, ripping, or other damaging habits can cause them to get weak and soft. Be gentle with your nails to give them the chance to grow healthy and strong.
4. Stop biting your nails. If you bite your nails, they never have a chance to grow, so take measures to stop this habit as soon as you can. There are drug store products that you can apply to your nails to prevent biting if you cannot stop.
5. Wear a nail strengthening polish. Drug stores sell polishes you can paint on your nails to help them get stronger. Look for a clear polish that contains nutrients that promote nail growth.
6. Get your blood circulating. Having good circulation helps your nails grow faster, and the best way to improve your circulation is to move your body more. Get plenty of exercise and use your hands a lot - everything from knitting to cheering at a basketball game can make your blood flow and your nails grow.
7. Move to a warmer climate. People who live in areas with mild winters and hot summer have faster-growing nails. You may not be ready to give up your life in the northern hemisphere for the sake of nail growth, but you could try taking more vacations south.
8. Eat plenty of protein. Nails are made out of protein, so the first thing you can try is adding more to your diet. Eat lean poultry, fish, beef and pork, as well as spinach and other vegetables that contain protein, to build healthy nails.
9. Stop dieting. Dieting may help you lose weight, but it also makes your nails stop growing. If you've noticed your nail growth slowing, you may be restricting too many calories.
10. Chia Oil Gel Caps. Start taking 1500 mg of Chia Oil Gel Caps everyday. A good gel cap contains pure chia oil mixed with a small amount of vitamin E. Chia oil is the best source of plant based essential Omega 3 fatty acids. After 2-3 months, your nails with grow fast and hard.
Dairy products, especially milk, are a great source of vitamin D.
Eat spinach, kale, oranges, and kiwis to get the vitamin C you need.
Carrots, sweet potatoes, and other orange vegetables are the way to load up on vitamin A.