* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
10 Amazing Makeup Tips
1. Never put concealer or foundation on your eyelids as a base, it will cause your eye makeup to crease.
2. Use your fingers to apply your foundation if you want sheer coverage and a brush if you more polished, medium to full coverage.
3. Always apply powder where you are shiniest first, which it usually your T-zone, with a very light dusting everywhere else.
4. You should put bronzer on your neck, face, and chest to even out your skin tone. Be sure to take a step back and make sure everything is the same color.
5. When applying blush, first smile, then start on the apple of the cheek, blend the blush back towards the top of the ear, then down toward the jawline.
6. Always apply your brow pencil or powder to the upper portion of the eyebrow to lift your face up.
7. You want to make sure your lipstick is not too defined at your cupid's bow (the top of your lip), and that it goes all the way out to the inner corners of your mouth. Be sure to press down hard as you apply.
8. Always start with a base shadow without any shimmer that matches the lightest skin tone on your face and apply all over your lid up to the brow. You should use this base shadow to make sure the darker shadows used on your lid up to the crease are properly blended.
9. Instead of looking straight ahead at the mirror, get as close to it as possible, stick your head up and bring your chin toward the mirror. You want to look down as you apply, starting at the inner corner and making sure to go all the way out to the fold on the outside of the eye.
10. You don't want to do quick soft motions when you apply mascara. Instead, jam the wand into the root of the lash and do zigzag motions as you go up.
Our range of all natural pressed blush is made with soothing rice powder instead of talc and offers beautiful color with skin care benefits from vegetables and fruits and other healthful anti-aging ingredients.
* Our pressed blush is TALC-FREE and alternatively made with oil-absorbing rice powder that delivers a smooth finish
* Nutrient dense formula that delivers beautiful rich color from vegetables and fruit sources
* Versatile and gentle blush that can be worn as eye shadow too
* Vegan, Healthy and All Natural
We like our mascara the way we like our coffee... BLACK! - No really, there is coffee in our mascara.
Evelyn Iona's Natural & Organic smudge resistant MASCARA enhances the eyes by thickening, lengthening, and defining eyelashes, without harming them. This gluten, fragrance and cruelty free mascara is made primarily of ingredients you could eat - making it safe for even the most sensitive eyes.
Our advanced Prostaglandin-Free combination of proteins, peptides and amino acids condition sparse brows safely and gently. Fuller more beautiful brows frame the face, add definition and highlight your eyes.
No matter what situation you find yourself in, you know that your Evelyn Iona GEL LINER won't smudge, budge or run. This blend-able, easy glide, Grape (protects from the suns rays), Castor oil (improves the look of dark circles under the eye), Candelilla wax (vegan and natural alternative to beeswax), Oregano (works as an antioxidant) and Vitamin E(natural moisturizer) infused gel liner isn't going anywhere, unless you want it to.