You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Track an order
Log In or Register
♔ Tips To Help Your Hair Grow Fast ♔
Every girl wants long, beautiful flowing hair, but it could take months, or maybe even years to grow a few inches!
5 Habits to Help Your Hair Grow More Quickly
• HANDLE YOUR HAIR WITH CARE
Maintaining your hair is relatively easy with the right kind of steps. Hair is made of protein, so keeping a healthy diet and good hygiene is an essential part of maintaining luscious locks.
• AVOID WASHING YOUR HAIR EVERYDAY
Dermatologists and stylists agree that there's little reason to shampoo every day.
"Hair is a fiber. Think of a wool fiber: The more you wash it, the worse it's going to look. There's no need to wash your hair every day either."
• TRIM YOUR HAIR REGULARLY
Split ends make your hair dry and frizzy as well it makes it harder for your hair to grow because it keeps splitting up the shaft. Get your hair trimmed every few months.
• MASSAGE YOUR SCALP
Daily scalp massages have been proven to be a very effective hair growth aid and they REALLY boost hair growth. Just like our skin, our scalp needs to be pampered and moisturized. Good circulation is an important element in the natural hair growth journey and scalp massages are enjoyable way to relax and boost your hair’s ability to grow.
• EAT HEALTHY
The best nutrients for hair health are biotins -- B vitamins found in nuts, egg yolk, and avocados -- and healthy fats, like those found in salmon, canola and olive oils, walnuts, and flaxseed. Taking half a daily multivitamin twice a day will help, too. The best nutrients for hair health are biotins -- B vitamins found in nuts, egg yolk, and avocados -- and healthy fats, like those found in salmon, canola and olive oils, walnuts, and flaxseed. Taking half a daily multivitamin twice a day will help, too.
Another habit you may want to take up to make your hair grow faster is proper hair care. This includes minimizing chemical treatments, heat treatments, and even the frequency of washing your hair; doing so daily decreases the natural essential oils that stimulate growth, so it’s recommended that you only wash your hair only two to three times a week and only with warm water, since hot water dries out the hair and makes it dry and brittle.
5 Products That Help Encourage Fast Growth
• DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENTS
• HEAT PROTECTANT SPRAYS
• HAIR GROWTH SUPPLEMENTS
• PROTEIN TREATMENTS
Dos and Don'ts
1. Do invest in a good hair cut. Caring for your locks becomes so much easier when you are sporting a fabulous 'wash and wear' style.
2. Do wash your hair with the correct products. Dry hair requires a moisture-drenching shampoo, while oily hair benefits from frequent shampooing with a purifying, oil-regulating shampoo.
3. Do invest in a good quality clarifying shampoo. Although not designed for regular use, clarifying shampoos work to remove a build-up of product and chemicals. Experts recommend using this type of shampoo a few days before undertaking a color treatment.
4. Do brush your hair each morning. This will help remove dust, dirt and loose scales. It also stimulates the blood supply and distributes sebum along the hair shaft.
5. Don't use a brush on wet hair. Use a wide-toothed comb instead. Start at the ends, gently working your way up towards the roots.
6. Do brush your hair at night before going to bed. If your hair is long, tilt your head forward and brush from the base of the head forward.
7. Do allow your hair to dry naturally as often as possible. Use a highly absorbent towel to mop up excess moisture then finger dry.
12. Do nourish your scalp with oil twice weekly. This will help to soften and strengthen graying hair. Choose from almond, coconut or extra-virgin olive oil. Soak a cotton ball in the oil and dab on to the scalp, leave for half an hour then wash with very warm water. Finish with a cold rinse to flatten the cuticle of the hair. The result? Softer, smoother, manageable hair.
13. Do wet your hair before stepping into the pool. When the hair shaft absorbs regular water, it helps negate the damaging effects of swimming in chlorinated water. Better still, wear a swimming cap!
14. Don't tie your hair back too tightly and never when it is wet. This stretches the hair shaft, causing it to break and split.
15. Do eat foods rich in skin and hair enhancing essential fatty acids. By taking care of your diet, the state of your inner health will reflect in the condition of your hair. Be kind to yourself.
16. Don't over-style. Experts recommend using a blow dryer only for special occasions. At the end of your styling session, switch to cold air. This closes the hair shaft, leaving the hair smooth, glossy and shiny.