* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes Recipe! #tipit
Food & Drink
1 box white cake mix
1/3 C. oil or melted butter
zest of 2 lemons
1/4 C. fresh lemon juice
1 C. sour cream
1/2 C. milk
1 C. butter
1 (1.2 oz) pkg. freeze dried strawberries*, crushed and sifted to remove large pieces
1/2 tsp. vanille extract
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice, optional
3-4 C. powdered sugar
*NOTE: You can use strawberry jam or fresh strawberry puree as a replacement but it won't yield the same punch of flavor and color
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pan with cupcake liners.
2. Sift cake mix into a large bowl to remove any lumps and continue to add the remaining cake ingredients. Stir until smooth.
3. Sill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
4. Let cool.
5. Strawberry Frosting: Beat butter and crush freeze dried strawberries until smooth. Add vanilla and lemon juice and slowly add in powdered sugar. Scrape the side of the bowl as needed and add powder sugar until it becomes thick enough.
6. Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and top with fresh berries or little straws to really make adorable Strawberry Lemonade cakes!