* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
♥ Perfect For Breakfast: Coconut Chocolate Chip Muffins! ♥
Food & Drink
1/2 cup butter, softened 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 cup coconut milk or whole milk 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 tsp coconut extract 2/3 cups sweetened shredded coconut (optional) 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar for two minutes on medium speed.
3. Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
4. In a separate medium bowl sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
5. In another medium bowl mix together sour cream, milk, vanilla and coconut extract.
6. Turning your mixer onto low speed, alternate adding in the flour mixture and sour cream mixture into the batter.
7. Mix until flour is almost fully incorporated.
8. Pour shredded coconut and 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and mix until completely combined. Do not over mix.
9. Line a standard muffin tin with paper cups or lightly spray with oil.
10. Fill each tin 3/4 full with batter.
11. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on the top of each muffin.
12. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick into the center comes out clean.
13. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
And you're done!! But don't forget..
Don't forget to be an absolute perfect doll and like this. Not only does that help others see it so they an make it for themselves, but I really, really appreciate it. ♥