You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Track an order
Log In or Register
🚨 How To Achieve NO HEAT Curls 🚨
Curling your hair doesn't have to be such a timely and hair sizzling affair!!
With this simple no heat, no curler, no fuss method you'll have amazing curls that people will be noticing ALL DAY!!! That's right, it even holds all day!
MATCH POINT FOR THE GIRLS!!
🚨 You'll need 🚨
• 2-4 hair ties
• 2 bobby pins or clips
• hairspray or spray shampoo
If you don't have spray shampoo or hairspray a simple combo of conditioner and water will work too.
🚨 METHOD 🚨
Whether your hair is wet or dry it doesn't matter this will work.
• Part your hair either in half/ middle parted or into four sections - depending on how full of a look you want to achieve.
• taking the first section, start from the top of the scalp and tightly -but tidily- twist the hair front top to tip. Tie the bottom with a hair tie, and while still keeping a firm grip on the twist apply spray or conditioner lightly to the twist following the direction as to not fray/knot your hair.
•repeat the first step to all sections.
🚨 METHOD 🚨
• once all sections are twisted comes the slightly difficult part!
• twist the two parts together as tight and close to the scalp as possible, Once at the tips of both, remover both hair ties from original twists and replace it with once single tie - it will feel like its loose and not working but leave it! Let it work it's magic!
If you have four parts ( for layered fuller look )
• do the same as above and twist the sections on each side of your scalp remember though to not fray or over twist though - this needs to be a little looser.
Use the bobby pins/clips to tuck away bits of fringe that can/may fall loose - you can also twist your fringe and pin it back for a framed face curl!!
Before you tie your twists ; each section should look something like this -
Layered twists - for fuller curls
Double twist - for tighter, more ringlet curls.
Leave these tied back for 30mins - or longer if you want stronger, more defined curls.
I leave mine tied until my hair is slightly dry or until I finish my make up :)
Like - Save - Share
Friend and Follow
😘 thanks a million for viewing!! 😘