* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
🍋 Homemade Lip Scrub
Dry, flaky skin on the lips is especially common during winter months, but sun exposure can cause your lips to become chapped as well. You can exfoliate your lips using a homemade remedy of simple and natural ingredients found in your own kitchen. Soft and supple lips are just a lip scrub away.
1. Make a homemade lip scrub with a minty smell by combining 1/4 cup sugar, a drop of peppermint oil, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add enough water to form a paste that is firm enough not to run down your lips when applied.
2. Wet a washcloth with hot water and wring the water out of it. Apply the wet washcloth directly to your lips and hold it there for five minutes. This softens up the lips and the skin around the lips so you get the maximum benefit from your homemade lip scrub.
3. Apply the lip scrub to your finger and rub it on both lips in a circular motion. Open your mouth to cover the entire lip area and rub for only a minute to avoid irritating the skin. Rinse using water and a wet washcloth until all the homemade lip scrub has been removed.
•Sugar and Petroleum Jelly
1. Apply petroleum jelly to your lips using your index finger and cover both your upper and lower lip. Pour a spoonful of sugar into a bowl and dip your finger into the sugar. Dab your sugared finger onto your lips until the bottom and top lip are covered. Rub the sugar-and-petroleum-jelly solution for 30 seconds in a circular motion to remove dry, flaky skin. Rinse your lips with warm water and pat dry with a clean washcloth.
2. You can use a solid-stick lip balm if you do not have any petroleum jelly available. Cover your lips in several coats of lip balm for maximum benefits.