* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hair Protection And Split End Prevention Products! 💋
Tresemmé has a great line of hair products but this one really does it for me...
Remember, this isn't going to fix your split ends, it's not going to make them disappear but it will help to stop creating more!
I love having my hair long so I only get the ends trimmed but I do this very often!
John Frieda also has a great line of products and his 'Frizz-Ease' products are brilliant!
Personally, I have quite frizzy hair so I straighten it to keep the frizz down and generally keep my hair neat.
This stuff protects AND reduces frizz! Life saver!
This product is quite old so you may have to look online for it!
This is applied to dry hair after you've straightened or curled it. It looks like a deodorant stick; you wipe the gel onto your hand and smooth your hand over your hair. It's my favourite and it actually makes your hair really silky!❤
Well that's about it for the products but here's some final tips:
1. Using low temperatures for hair dryers (eg) isn't actually better for your hair because it takes longer to dry! Use your normal temp' but sensibly!
2. When washing your hair, only shampoo once! I used to shampoo twice each shower and it eventually made my roots go very greasy!😖😭
3. Only blow dry if you're in a rush! If you're not going out, I wouldn't even bother drying your hair at all!! Or straightening/curling it!
4. Experiment with your natural hair, there is not always a need to modify it! 😋
Finally, getting your hair cut lots really helps to banish the split ends! If you like to keep your hair long then only get the ends trimmed like me (and it will help your hair to grow longer! Because it's healthier)
Hope this was helpful!
Please please Like👍 Save💾 And comment💬 any questions, suggestions and improvements!